In the office today there are a number of people who are dressed in Halloween costumes. There are at least two others that I thought were dressed in Halloween costumes, but I’ve since decided that no… they just dress that way. 😉
- RT @HawaiiDelilah: Vaccinate your children. This is non-negotiable. You're either on the side of science or you're literally a moron who… Time ago 17 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @tergeist_paul: This one ain't subtle: In Georgia, a black woman is the Democratic candidate for governor. In a southwestern county wher… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- @crystallyn I assume it is filled with six flavors of layered spongecake and chocolate ganache, or did I binge watc… t.co/friiAwzBVV Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @ItsMeCathi: Republican Senator Susan Collins now says she's undecided on her vote to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. W… Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @benwikler: It’s hard to avoid the conclusion that the GOP has a serious problem. That they know something explosive, something so polit… Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @jessamyn: "In my keynote, I will explain why the proliferation of ubiquitous technology is good in the same sense that ubiquitous Venus… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.