The dotcom debacle was “based on the wonderful mathematical notion that if you multiply zero by a sufficiently large number, you’ve got something.” Douglas Adams [yes, that Douglas Adams,] quoted by SFGate.
- RT @piper4missouri: Conservative women: Missouri is going to force your daughters into submission with bans on abortion & contraceptives. I… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @TrishRothgeb 7 months. Or, it was for me. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @briantylercohen: Republicans complain about high gas prices. Then they vote against cracking down on price gouging at the pump. Republ… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @briantylercohen: NEW: The House has passed a bill to crack down on price gouging at gas stations by a vote of 217-207. Every single rep… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @sambrodey So, different color hat, then? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Fire. ? t.co/x6l9Fo7ppP Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.