The dotcom debacle was “based on the wonderful mathematical notion that if you multiply zero by a sufficiently large number, you’ve got something.” Douglas Adams [yes, that Douglas Adams,] quoted by SFGate.
- RT @stucam7771: I'm not American, so do I get this right? You pay Social Security through your salary. This generates a fund, which cont… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @cmschneider: HAPPENING NOW: Kansas @MomsDemand volunteers are marching in the Maple Leaf Festival Parade in Baldwin City, advocating fo… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Acosta: Don’t be fooled by the continued demonization of immigrants. Voter fraud in this country is actually very rare. What we should… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Project Veritas infiltrated McCaskill’s campaign and gained access to voter files, her campaign lawyer says. McCaskill is… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @ddale8: This is truly horrible. The president is gleefully applauding violence against a journalist. Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @chrislhayes: So this week the president has helped cover up the murder of one journalist and is now praising the assault of another jou… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.