The dotcom debacle was “based on the wonderful mathematical notion that if you multiply zero by a sufficiently large number, you’ve got something.” Douglas Adams [yes, that Douglas Adams,] quoted by SFGate.
- RT @listrophy: The two hardest things in Computer Science are: People, and convincing others that "People" is the hardest thing in Computer… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @nycsouthpaw: They made Jimmy Carter sell his goddamn peanut farm. t.co/BxafplpgIx Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- Thirteen angry men. t.co/jzanOPyVGE Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- The scorn is strong in this one, @joshtpm: David Brooks, Derp and the Poverty of Trump-Russia ‘Hot Takes’ t.co/6I54yKxZe7 Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @sprudge Holding out for latte-art in a toasted marshmallow. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Retweet if you: Have a right to know what’s in Congressional Republicans' health care plan. (This is everyone.) Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.