You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- Huh. t.co/KpA0pyEut4 Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter Web App
- RT @clairecmc: Let me say it again. 24 MASS VACCINATION SITES OVER THE NEXT WEEK. ONLY 1!!!! in Jackson County, St Louis County, St Louis C… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Siri, show me somebody who has never tried to make ends meet on a minimum wage job. t.co/6YTMj9wvKW Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BillPascrell: “Georgia Republicans introduced a 48-page bill to significantly change voting procedures...that targets Black voters” Th… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @amyklobuchar: As our hearing concludes, I want to make one thing clear: “provocateurs” did not storm the Capitol. They were not “fake T… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AP @AP_Politics Who didn’t expect Manchin to try to flex? Anybody? Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.