You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- @CoffeeGeek 1) Rancilio Silvia. 2) Rancilio Silvia. 3) Rancilio Silvia. Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- Surely this... t.co/gq7QWjG8aC Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- I was tickled when the first thing Tom did was choose Keith Ellison as his deputy; a great signal of unity. And now… t.co/kbFLnVlVzU Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Well, yeah. 'Cause those elected Republicans are supposed to represent *all* their constituents. That's not sad. Th… t.co/ocr7MI7Nae Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig Hard rock and acid rain. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @gmbritton: I wish i could credit the artist on this. t.co/Ao2teFan1U Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.