You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- Hey, @Google, this is... disappointing. t.co/mo9YHv3QME Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @rxpatrick @karenmcgrane t.co/GUq925V87U Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- He seems nice. t.co/p4lrNwaM4K Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AriBerman: Trump & Ryan just fired GOP chair of only federal agency charged with making sure voting machines can’t be hacked https://t.… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- I think I’d go with, “claims without evidence,” or “bizarrely claims,” there, @washingtonpost. How about, “gaslig… t.co/IMdzn9Bbud Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattBors: From 2012. t.co/G8pvORJSk7 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.