You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- @catvalente Take all the time and space you’re require. Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RileyBehrens: Earlier today, I was diagnosed as having suffered a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), or what's commonly known as a mini-s… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @emptywheel Fear. They’re compromised and cornered, and fear exposure. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @pranavkalrax: @AnandWrites wish we'd heard this take in '08 "Don't bail out banks, instead teach investment banks to make better decis… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: The brain is a machine for turning glucose into mistakes Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BudrykZack: "The Thing," a movie about a group of people who don't even really like each other stuck together in a single, snowbound lo… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.