You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- Can’t wait to hear his take on the whole “No shoes, no shirts, no service” thing. t.co/qfTKyuKCJp Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RealHughJackman: An honest glimpse into a day in my life. #mood #coffee #dali #LaughingManCoffee t.co/FQ6nMx2tLJ Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @foxjust: The U.S. House voted 338-70 in 1969 in favor of a constitutional amendment to replace the Electoral College with a direct popu… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @doctorow: Things are very dire. The world is aflame. Our political will is in tatters. But despite all this, there are leverage points,… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jessphoenix2018 I began in the Primary Mattelian Epoch, as a pre-release player of Mattel’s handheld Electronic Fo… t.co/xUmx6tgeYD Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @cmclymer The word "craven" springs to mind. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.