You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- @AOC It’s easy in your 30s to think you’ve figured it out, and to become less curious as a result. Resist the tempt… t.co/ZYiilI8KBE Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @uxmatters @vcastillo630 UX matters. @uxmatters, not so much. Delete this garbage tweet. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @buitengebieden_: Would you take the stairs? t.co/unCTnFwhjr Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @momofnorank: I bought a bag of this #brachsturkeydinnercandycorn a while back and have been saving them for #nationalspookymonth. I’m a… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Just do it. t.co/hAwZwGbeTR Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @bykenarmstrong: Three police officers went to an *elementary* school in Tennessee & arrested four Black girls. One girl fell to her k… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.