You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- Also, that apostrophe has been hanging around my keyboard for days looking bored, so. Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter Web App
- Mom's rule. This one's especially boss. t.co/bjDJakUhTS Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter Web App
- @washingtonpost ??Total headline failure. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Teens scooping ice-cream, showing more fortitude, resilience and leadership than most grown-ups. t.co/xtD1AYigvK Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Happy Birthday, Canada! You’re lookin’ pretty good right now... Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- #MailedIt C’mon, man. USPS rocks. t.co/CO2S5PCY2H Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.