You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- "An illegal alien!" she cried. "You never told me!" He stood, stoic. A single, purple tear welled in his wide, mirrored eye. #storytweet Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Many women are choosing not to remain silent on Twitter because they've been silenced enough, already. You rock too. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Many women are choosing to remain silent on Twitter today. Twitter is diminished in every respect as a result. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @danachis Imagine how stale that coffee must be to soak up all that water. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @shaneferro: Actually, only the men t.co/QECiiaQnbH Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRealNyha: If someone doesn't understand privilege, show them this . t.co/tMM6MMXawL Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.