You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- @Nicole_Cliffe Couldn’t afford a ring. Proposed with a circle of twined and twisted grass I picked as we relaxed in… t.co/gFAAMUFmhN Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Huh. That’s a peculiar way to conduct the people’s business. t.co/nICga40FEa Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheLeadCNN: Congrats to @jaketapper and everyone at CNN who helped put together the Parkland Town Hall for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: Calling for a change to the constitution is...entirely within the framework of the document itself, not some assault on it… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KevinMKruse: These new KFC ads are creepy. t.co/GHi7H1jOuV Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @joshtpm @TPM Huh. Sure seems a lot of avowed white supremacists believe he’s a white supremacist. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.