You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- So. Less peace. Um... we're excited about this? t.co/Hdb0l0lmcB Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GlennThrush: Call your office, sir. @nytimes spoke to many, many, many members of your staff yesterday - & ran everything by your team.… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ParkerMolloy: Stop treating the world like a goddamn game show. Nobody wants a "big surprise" when it comes to upending our health care… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- This. This right here. t.co/jqG7gwBXaG Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @anamariecox @wilw I so wanna see @anamariecox on the bridge of the Enterprise. Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jessamyn: "Finding US investors to expand rural cell service in Rwanda has been easy" not so much in #vermont t.co/ttS19ZS4Ow b… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.