You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- @MollyMerluzzi It's just an eclipse, Molly. The best we can hope is that Isabeau and Captain Etienne can be reunite… t.co/ztISCTvt12 Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Nnedi ? Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- AWESOME! t.co/MULOcDuFJk Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Oh, this tasty thread. t.co/1CIPKnJMG1 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- Trump gives the Kennedy Center Honors the greatest gift: his absence. (Now if he would only do the same for the P… t.co/gKuNTGWrGd Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- RT @UptownBronxDSA: This both sides shit is nothing new. t.co/qHl9YIoZyK Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.