You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- I’m just here tonight to watch Twitter dunk on Aaron Rodgers. Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig So, CILFs? Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @dog_rates Why’s he called M—? Oh. Nevermind. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Wordle 213 5/6 ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SenatorSinema Do you? Do you really? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @nhannahjones: I was invited to give an MLK speech today and a small number of members of the group hosting me wrote and then leaked ema… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.