You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- RT @AGSchneiderman: #BREAKING: My office has now identified 2 million fake comments on #netneutrality that were submitted to the @FCC using… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @aletweetsnews: “No Jones, no vote!” They want the tax bill held until Doug Jones is in. Police warn they’ll all be arrested if they kee… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @TheRedRaptor @WFKARS @arthur_affect O wait. You’re talking Thomas, not Oliver. Nevermind. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @TheRedRaptor @WFKARS @arthur_affect Or more precisely, Cromwell’s corpse? (Btw, Cromwell’s Corpse is totally my… t.co/kJVmhQinmx Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GDouglasJones: Thank you ALABAMA!! Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Policy: The @FCC should stand up for the consumers it represents and protect #NetNeutrality on December 14. t.co/HWaNoGpmRY Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.