You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- Go, team #Science! t.co/LCqbFF18RR Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StephenAtHome: Stop me if you've heard this one before: A judge walks into a courtroom and blocks Trump's executive order. t.co… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StephenKing: I say this gently and kindly: If you voted for Trump and still think he's doing a good job, you haven't been paying attent… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kahoakes: Peter Capaldi: "Science is vital. At a time when ignorance is more fashionable than intelligence it's important." #marchforsc… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson Good not only for parents, but for bosses, teachers, mentors, and people who try to be good humans to others. :) Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @mayagpatterson: Voting is a fundamental right. @SpreadTheVoteUS is making it possible for every American, starting in Georgia. #GA6 ht… Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.