You can tell a happy roaster by the smoke in his kitchen… I’ve been roasting a pile of beans today, each batch progressively darker [cough, cough] in an attempt to break Barry’s code. He’s coyly suggested that the roast is not so dark as it looks, and should be roasted just to the first hints of oil. We’ll see, Mr. Jarrett, we’ll see…. I’ll have a full work-up in the next day or so. The beans gotta rest, you know. Come to think of it, so do I.
- RT @SenatorLeahy: .@RealDonaldTrump just claimed that re-opening Kavanaugh’s official background investigation isn’t something the FBI does… Time ago 38 Minutes via Twitter for iPhone
- Nine-year-old me is giddy. t.co/KIycGWeUCQ Time ago 21 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @jmspool: We were promised Taco Trucks on every corner. Time ago 21 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @seananmcguire Excellent. Then an apostate mantis will suffice? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @seananmcguire For the prayer? Or the mantising? Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @wineworldnews: Quote of the day ?????? #wine #winelover @winewankers @tinastullracing @Dracaenawines @JMiquelWine @MacCocktail @DemiCassia… Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.