I should maybe add a bit of advice… progressive roasting on the dark side of the curve isn’t something you want to do late at night whilst other family members are nestled all snug in their beds. Tripping the smoke alarm in the middle of the night is bad form. Or so I’ve been told.
- RT @ShitUserStory: As a… – user I want… – a strategically-timed, comprehensive rebrand so that… – negative discourse regarding company prac… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.