I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- @Kate_Baker A dog. Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MillenPolitics: Your vote matters. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t have Republicans trying to suppress it. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t ha… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @tiffani @tonx Poor folks are poor ‘cause there’s more month than money and not much in the way of options. Hard wo… t.co/Txb9oIQEN0 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @cdenbyswanson @halvorson Plan B: Perpetual rewatch of The West Wing. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson Short stories FTW. Best I can manage at the moment. That said, @MaryRobinette’s The Lady Astronauts of M… t.co/DKqfeEqhga Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @Coolbeit @anamariecox Jon Stewart revealed who Tucker was. He didn’t *create* the monster. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.