I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- RT @helenprejean: Yesterday, Attorney General Barr received an award for “Christlike behavior.” Today, Barr’s Justice Department carried ou… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s the first day of fall. ? Are you registered to vote? ? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jasondominy @pomplamoose Likewise! Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Don’t despair. Vote. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: Everyone should read this remarkable piece by @Sarah_Smarsh. It captures perfectly how best to engage the other side, why… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TylerDinucci: You're wondering what you can do to help? The most important thing is making sure that we take back the Senate. Amy McGra… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.