I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- True! Excellent journalism, locked behind a paywall, while the lies and conspiracy theories are widely available an… t.co/n40CDBJXzx Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.