I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- t.co/zmdVtxC54t Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Tch, tch. You can break their TOS but you can’t tell people about it. That’s a ban-able offense. t.co/5dsXKoJRsJ Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Snowden: Facebook makes their money by exploiting and selling intimate details about the private lives of millions, far beyond the scan… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @crystallyn Makes more sense than, "Ancient speed bump." Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.