I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- RT @pranavkalrax: @AnandWrites wish we'd heard this take in '08 "Don't bail out banks, instead teach investment banks to make better decis… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: The brain is a machine for turning glucose into mistakes Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BudrykZack: "The Thing," a movie about a group of people who don't even really like each other stuck together in a single, snowbound lo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Sqeueeee! t.co/ken61VWTIi Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @arthur_affect: Whatever you think about IP law and capitalism in our modern world, Disney's abuse of said law is a monstrously evil dis… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jumblejim @TheRedRaptor This is the tweet I hope to not have to tweet. It’s been touch and go. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.