I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- RT @bleepbloopbass: hey look #ImpeachDonaldTrump is trending on earth day im sure that the earth would vote in favor for that if she could Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @spdustin: I know a lot of media personalities, Twitter "influencers", or whatever have shared their treatment of the Mueller Report tod… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @FreshCupMag @CaffeinatedLamb How Sabrina makes a cup. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My vote for most wise tweet of the week. t.co/W0bkgyYzae Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Whoopsie. t.co/lZgEeZj7ta Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Inexplicably, one of the TVs in my local is tuned to the Dressage World Cup. The horses are stunning. The interplay… t.co/4fziNuiIH6 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.