I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- RT @LynnElliotEsq: @chrislhayes Hey assholes—we saw them coming for WEEKS! Instead of acting like this was an invasion of an enemy army for… Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @realDonaldTrump Most people over ten realize your ship is sinking. Shoulda drained the swamp while you had the cha… t.co/a9CgQchAmv Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @gtwhitesides: Interesting observation from the latest Jonathan's Space Report. There are now six -- 6! -- vehicles currently docked wi… Time ago 7 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Ocasio2018: Environmental justice isn’t solely about climate change. Just look at: - Flint water - Bronx air - Appalachian mining town… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @brianschatz: Dear NBC, you are doing it again. This is not some minor media criticism or partisan complaint. You have become a vector f… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi Might explain why ideas like the “Green New Deal” and the folks who promote those ideas, like Ocasio-Cortez… t.co/pvydsFkkEy Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.