I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- @MHarrisPerry @PBS What an excellent group from which to select! Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Watching the Chargers-Cowboys game in hopes they both loose. I didn’t even know you could hate-watch football but here we are. Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Dorkington @TheRedRaptor Pleased and grateful to have played my part to prepare you to propose unlikely cranial in… t.co/dSIkIYFg9y Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @laurenduca Bring it. Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- @anamariecox Brewster, wearing his holiday best and hopeful for whatever’s in the oven. #adorables #grateful t.co/H7rKTRRZr1 Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Now there’s some sage advice. t.co/Bb3aeMz1k4 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.