I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- RT @LemieuxLGM: I have a new piece up at @ballsstrikes about one of the biggest threats posed by the Republican Supreme Court: the majority… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- I’m just here tonight to watch Twitter dunk on Aaron Rodgers. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig So, CILFs? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @dog_rates Why’s he called M—? Oh. Nevermind. Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Wordle 213 5/6 ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SenatorSinema Do you? Do you really? Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.