I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Seriously. This is BANANAS. You couldn't get ALL 50 state Medicaid directors to agree any anything else in health care… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: "Sorry, we have to cut your Medicaid. There's just not enough money" -- guy flying on a Lear Jet charter to Aspen. Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TurnUp_TheTweet: By making people look up the word #dotard, Kim Jong Un has done more for American education than Betsy DeVos. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jimmykimmel: Kimmel, not Cassidy, is right on health care, analysts say t.co/JKLGBw5tX8 Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @_cingraham: My God: fertility rates in Flint, MI before and after the city switched to lead-poisoned Flint River water t.co/PEX… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SanhoTree: Please make #PuertoRico trend. They’re 100% without power and can’t tweet it themselves. Unprecedented levels of assistance… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.