It’s something of a stretch for the coffee pages, but if –like me– you’ve ever considered making your living as a professional chef, you owe it to yourself to read The Soul Of A Chef, by Michael Ruhlman. Chock-full of equal parts insight and inspiration, I found it to be a real page-turner… and I now have far more appreciation for classical cooking [a la Escoffier] than I ever would have imagined.
- RT @stevesilberman: Well it's not like they're actually arresting black lawmakers for demanding that every vote be counted - oh wait, they… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Holy cow - a sitting member of Congress had his vote suppressed by Rick Scott's administration in Florida. This needs t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tonx Livin’ the dream. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler @Walmart The independent districting commission is coming, Congresswoman. I look forward to you losing… t.co/B8sNpRHa3b Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @IsaacDovere: NEWS - after independent redistricting passed Tuesday in MI, CO, MO and maybe Utah (still counting), @Schwarzenegger to co… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ReneeHoagenson @RepHartzler It’s frustrating you lost to an incumbent with so little respect for her constituents… t.co/jIIG2hXCJ6 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.