It’s something of a stretch for the coffee pages, but if –like me– you’ve ever considered making your living as a professional chef, you owe it to yourself to read The Soul Of A Chef, by Michael Ruhlman. Chock-full of equal parts insight and inspiration, I found it to be a real page-turner… and I now have far more appreciation for classical cooking [a la Escoffier] than I ever would have imagined.
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @crystallyn Makes more sense than, "Ancient speed bump." Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @RepHartzler @Boeing You mean his support for imaginary "stealth" F-18s? Ha! t.co/Ih0cmNDTS9 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jessamyn @usabilitygov This is now one of my favorite Tweet-threads, ever. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- This. t.co/oZiyzEv69d Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.