It’s something of a stretch for the coffee pages, but if –like me– you’ve ever considered making your living as a professional chef, you owe it to yourself to read The Soul Of A Chef, by Michael Ruhlman. Chock-full of equal parts insight and inspiration, I found it to be a real page-turner… and I now have far more appreciation for classical cooking [a la Escoffier] than I ever would have imagined.
- @thamburger @MaddowBlog @NickMiroff @jdawsey1 Crooks gonna crook. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @GeeDee215 @Nicole_Cliffe Because there still a night, and it’s full of terrors. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StLouisBlues: WE'RE COMING HOME WITH THE SERIES LEAD!! #WeAllBleedBlue #stlblues t.co/nSQkrHwjhY Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Amen. More than excellent-- truly profound. Please read and share. t.co/1aD5ZSECxV Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RWPUSA: A subpoena with no penalty for ignoring it isn’t a subpoena. That’s basic Latin. Sub: under Poena: penalty As Mnuchin and Barr… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SamKap Best local watering hole in Austin. Also. Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.