It’s something of a stretch for the coffee pages, but if –like me– you’ve ever considered making your living as a professional chef, you owe it to yourself to read The Soul Of A Chef, by Michael Ruhlman. Chock-full of equal parts insight and inspiration, I found it to be a real page-turner… and I now have far more appreciation for classical cooking [a la Escoffier] than I ever would have imagined.
- Good luck, Texas. Jeez. t.co/toDkqCYEPq Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PabloTorre: For the last time: asking me to select all the squares with traffic lights in them is a HIPAA violation Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kairyssdal: So. It is exactly important. And it's not HIPAA Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MarcusCVance No more than historical dinosaur evidence implies… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen, as a lefty liberal type I want to turn #MOBlue as much anybody. But I don’t want my Republican friends to k… t.co/cZ88SWciiX Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler We’re I on a charter flying with folks who are also vaccinated, I’d do the same. As would you. Still… t.co/HX3sFyiMki Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.