It’s something of a stretch for the coffee pages, but if –like me– you’ve ever considered making your living as a professional chef, you owe it to yourself to read The Soul Of A Chef, by Michael Ruhlman. Chock-full of equal parts insight and inspiration, I found it to be a real page-turner… and I now have far more appreciation for classical cooking [a la Escoffier] than I ever would have imagined.
- RT @piper4missouri: Conservative women: Missouri is going to force your daughters into submission with bans on abortion & contraceptives. I… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @TrishRothgeb 7 months. Or, it was for me. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @briantylercohen: Republicans complain about high gas prices. Then they vote against cracking down on price gouging at the pump. Republ… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @briantylercohen: NEW: The House has passed a bill to crack down on price gouging at gas stations by a vote of 217-207. Every single rep… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @sambrodey So, different color hat, then? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Fire. ? t.co/x6l9Fo7ppP Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.