It’s something of a stretch for the coffee pages, but if –like me– you’ve ever considered making your living as a professional chef, you owe it to yourself to read The Soul Of A Chef, by Michael Ruhlman. Chock-full of equal parts insight and inspiration, I found it to be a real page-turner… and I now have far more appreciation for classical cooking [a la Escoffier] than I ever would have imagined.
- @sielju Ted Lasso Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: When someone tells you who they are, believe them. McConnell keeps saying it, but Democrats never seem to listen. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Unemployment isn't a "hand out." It's insurance you pay into with every paycheck. If your car got hit, you wouldn't s… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Two divorces (Bezos and Gates) redistributed $400 billion. That's more the city budgets of NY, LA, DC, Chicago, SF, H… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattNegrin: 118 days after the Jan. 6 insurrection, the @washingtonpost is currently promoting Josh Hawley's book in a livestream as if… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ZerlinaShow: "It seems fitting that on May 4th, the day known as ‘Star Wars Day’, the Republican Party finds itself in a galaxy far, fa… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.