It’s something of a stretch for the coffee pages, but if –like me– you’ve ever considered making your living as a professional chef, you owe it to yourself to read The Soul Of A Chef, by Michael Ruhlman. Chock-full of equal parts insight and inspiration, I found it to be a real page-turner… and I now have far more appreciation for classical cooking [a la Escoffier] than I ever would have imagined.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.