While I’ve cupped one Fair Trade coffee [and I have a few more in the wings] Ken Davids has just posted reviews of thirty-one coffees. The results? A mixed bag, due in part to the current scope of the Fair Trade program — and in part to some coffees that simply disappointed.
- RT @GoodPoliticGuy: It is amazing how within basically one year they went from “nobody wants to work anymore” to “we need to force millions… Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @stealthygeek: Yesterday, in broad daylight, our home was SWATTed by the @MilwaukeePolice for the 6TH TIME! And unlike the 5th time whi… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MikeElgan: Republicans on the FEC block an investigation into illegal campaign contributions from China to Donald Trump. t.co/p… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BigElad: A lot of misinformation about the tax cut pushed by Missouri’s Governor and most Republican legislators. This is a gift for t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TristanSnell: All 16 of Florida’s Republican members of the House voted AGAINST federal disaster relief for Florida yesterday. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Here’s a list of the Republicans who voted to screw veterans. If any represent you, ya may want to let them know your th… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.