While I’ve cupped one Fair Trade coffee [and I have a few more in the wings] Ken Davids has just posted reviews of thirty-one coffees. The results? A mixed bag, due in part to the current scope of the Fair Trade program — and in part to some coffees that simply disappointed.
- RT @bleepbloopbass: hey look #ImpeachDonaldTrump is trending on earth day im sure that the earth would vote in favor for that if she could Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @spdustin: I know a lot of media personalities, Twitter "influencers", or whatever have shared their treatment of the Mueller Report tod… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @FreshCupMag @CaffeinatedLamb How Sabrina makes a cup. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My vote for most wise tweet of the week. t.co/W0bkgyYzae Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Whoopsie. t.co/lZgEeZj7ta Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Inexplicably, one of the TVs in my local is tuned to the Dressage World Cup. The horses are stunning. The interplay… t.co/4fziNuiIH6 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.