While I’ve cupped one Fair Trade coffee [and I have a few more in the wings] Ken Davids has just posted reviews of thirty-one coffees. The results? A mixed bag, due in part to the current scope of the Fair Trade program — and in part to some coffees that simply disappointed.
- RT @MillenPolitics: Your vote matters. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t have Republicans trying to suppress it. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t ha… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @tiffani @tonx Poor folks are poor ‘cause there’s more month than money and not much in the way of options. Hard wo… t.co/Txb9oIQEN0 Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @cdenbyswanson @halvorson Plan B: Perpetual rewatch of The West Wing. Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson Short stories FTW. Best I can manage at the moment. That said, @MaryRobinette’s The Lady Astronauts of M… t.co/DKqfeEqhga Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Coolbeit @anamariecox Jon Stewart revealed who Tucker was. He didn’t *create* the monster. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @JohnJHarwood Rubio is perhaps the penultimate #HelsinkiRepublican. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.