While I’ve cupped one Fair Trade coffee [and I have a few more in the wings] Ken Davids has just posted reviews of thirty-one coffees. The results? A mixed bag, due in part to the current scope of the Fair Trade program — and in part to some coffees that simply disappointed.
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: This is happening. Drop what you are doing to start calling, start showing up, start descending on DC. Game on. https://… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @CNN: Protesters take to the streets of St. Louis for the 3rd day t.co/NqM85Z9Stg t.co/y34QhBYIw9 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @mercurek ? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @TheRoot: "Should I pretend that @Kaepernick7 didn't kneel?" @jemelehill claps back at people who tell her to leave politics out of spo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Brave little space tourist. t.co/nKHTi2cfFv Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Is it the thought the poor might *enjoy* the benefits of good health that rich folk can't abide, or that they won't just *die*, already? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.