While I’ve cupped one Fair Trade coffee [and I have a few more in the wings] Ken Davids has just posted reviews of thirty-one coffees. The results? A mixed bag, due in part to the current scope of the Fair Trade program — and in part to some coffees that simply disappointed.
- @scalzi Just when I thought you had no fucks left to give... Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- t.co/zmdVtxC54t Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Tch, tch. You can break their TOS but you can’t tell people about it. That’s a ban-able offense. t.co/5dsXKoJRsJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Snowden: Facebook makes their money by exploiting and selling intimate details about the private lives of millions, far beyond the scan… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.