While I’ve cupped one Fair Trade coffee [and I have a few more in the wings] Ken Davids has just posted reviews of thirty-one coffees. The results? A mixed bag, due in part to the current scope of the Fair Trade program — and in part to some coffees that simply disappointed.
- My hope is renewed that the women of America will save this nation from the men of Washington, D.C.. t.co/k50qQgry8K Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. This thread. t.co/FxGa8jN0ym Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Pithy. t.co/QSvixZYymg Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KemberleeKaye: Have been giggling over this for a solid 5 minutes t.co/CspDcpDhn0 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DavidKHarbour: 125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony. I get to read… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Usability Case Study, Hawaii Missile Crisis Edition: poor interface design terrorizes a population. Don’t blame the… t.co/STTIAdD8HN Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.