While I’ve cupped one Fair Trade coffee [and I have a few more in the wings] Ken Davids has just posted reviews of thirty-one coffees. The results? A mixed bag, due in part to the current scope of the Fair Trade program — and in part to some coffees that simply disappointed.
- Siri, show me somebody who has never tried to make ends meet on a minimum wage job. t.co/6YTMj9wvKW Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BillPascrell: “Georgia Republicans introduced a 48-page bill to significantly change voting procedures...that targets Black voters” Th… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @amyklobuchar: As our hearing concludes, I want to make one thing clear: “provocateurs” did not storm the Capitol. They were not “fake T… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AP @AP_Politics Who didn’t expect Manchin to try to flex? Anybody? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @nerdist Um. t.co/R0vwsitxGv Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Jscott1145: Yes Texans please do this ASAP t.co/Uqkl8Oiy8r Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.