It still wears a beta label but Mark Prince’s new site, CoffeeGeek, is online. It’s CoffeeKid on steroids, and bravely crosses the line into a semi-commercial offering. Mark and his team have assembled a cadre of subject matter experts and a nifty review and ratings engine. Register now… win stuff.
- RT @UptownBronxDSA: This both sides shit is nothing new. t.co/qHl9YIoZyK Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- And this man knows from graves. t.co/Z4f3E7yqXz Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- @Lin_Manuel Dude. That's amazing. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SRuhle: Dear @realDonaldTrump...I thought you didn't like "losers". Why so much love for Robert E Lee? HE LOST t.co/KaZvwWTWS6 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson I'm lucky: I can usually find reason to laugh at my own goofy self every day. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RussContreras: At AP, we have taken the position the term “alt-right” should be avoided, meant as euphemism 2 disguise racist aims htt… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.