It still wears a beta label but Mark Prince’s new site, CoffeeGeek, is online. It’s CoffeeKid on steroids, and bravely crosses the line into a semi-commercial offering. Mark and his team have assembled a cadre of subject matter experts and a nifty review and ratings engine. Register now… win stuff.
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Overturning Roe, rewriting both the First and Second Amendments, and strangling government’s ability to combat climate c… Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @mbloomstein Hi, I’m Doug and I shouldn’t wear my heart on my sleeve. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @ElieNYC Do you pledge allegiance, to the flag... FIFTH. Uh... General? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web App
- Tax the churches. That’s the tweet. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @piper4missouri If we abolished the electoral college and the Presidential race were determined by popular vote—lik… t.co/Rmz8tF3UKD Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @BudrykZack @MollyJongFast The most horrifying aspect of the story is found on re-read of the second sentence of th… t.co/4VWkcHW1Dr Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.