Freshbeans has just released the FreshRoast Plus, a step up [it would seem] from the FreshRoast. While I’m having difficulty getting the nitty-gritty specifics, it appears that the capacity has been upgraded from 2oz to 3.5 oz [.5 oz more than the Hearthware line] and it sports a new chaff collection system. All this for… the same price? I should be receiving one of these around December 20, and I’ll post my impressions here.
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Don’t sleep on the Graham-Cassidy “health care” bill. It will defund Planned Parenthood & cost millions coverage. We n… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanJones68: ALERT: While we get distracted (again) by another Trump retweet, GOP IS MOVING AT LIGHT SPEED TO WIPE OUT HEALTH CARE (agai… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: This is happening. Drop what you are doing to start calling, start showing up, start descending on DC. Game on. https://… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @CNN: Protesters take to the streets of St. Louis for the 3rd day t.co/NqM85Z9Stg t.co/y34QhBYIw9 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @mercurek ? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @TheRoot: "Should I pretend that @Kaepernick7 didn't kneel?" @jemelehill claps back at people who tell her to leave politics out of spo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.