Freshbeans has just released the FreshRoast Plus, a step up [it would seem] from the FreshRoast. While I’m having difficulty getting the nitty-gritty specifics, it appears that the capacity has been upgraded from 2oz to 3.5 oz [.5 oz more than the Hearthware line] and it sports a new chaff collection system. All this for… the same price? I should be receiving one of these around December 20, and I’ll post my impressions here.
- Good luck, Texas. Jeez. t.co/toDkqCYEPq Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PabloTorre: For the last time: asking me to select all the squares with traffic lights in them is a HIPAA violation Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kairyssdal: So. It is exactly important. And it's not HIPAA Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MarcusCVance No more than historical dinosaur evidence implies… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen, as a lefty liberal type I want to turn #MOBlue as much anybody. But I don’t want my Republican friends to k… t.co/cZ88SWciiX Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler We’re I on a charter flying with folks who are also vaccinated, I’d do the same. As would you. Still… t.co/HX3sFyiMki Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.