Freshbeans has just released the FreshRoast Plus, a step up [it would seem] from the FreshRoast. While I’m having difficulty getting the nitty-gritty specifics, it appears that the capacity has been upgraded from 2oz to 3.5 oz [.5 oz more than the Hearthware line] and it sports a new chaff collection system. All this for… the same price? I should be receiving one of these around December 20, and I’ll post my impressions here.
- Siri, show me somebody who has never tried to make ends meet on a minimum wage job. t.co/6YTMj9wvKW Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BillPascrell: “Georgia Republicans introduced a 48-page bill to significantly change voting procedures...that targets Black voters” Th… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @amyklobuchar: As our hearing concludes, I want to make one thing clear: “provocateurs” did not storm the Capitol. They were not “fake T… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @AP @AP_Politics Who didn’t expect Manchin to try to flex? Anybody? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @nerdist Um. t.co/R0vwsitxGv Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Jscott1145: Yes Texans please do this ASAP t.co/Uqkl8Oiy8r Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.