Freshbeans has just released the FreshRoast Plus, a step up [it would seem] from the FreshRoast. While I’m having difficulty getting the nitty-gritty specifics, it appears that the capacity has been upgraded from 2oz to 3.5 oz [.5 oz more than the Hearthware line] and it sports a new chaff collection system. All this for… the same price? I should be receiving one of these around December 20, and I’ll post my impressions here.
- RT @pranavkalrax: @AnandWrites wish we'd heard this take in '08 "Don't bail out banks, instead teach investment banks to make better decis… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: The brain is a machine for turning glucose into mistakes Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BudrykZack: "The Thing," a movie about a group of people who don't even really like each other stuck together in a single, snowbound lo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Sqeueeee! t.co/ken61VWTIi Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @arthur_affect: Whatever you think about IP law and capitalism in our modern world, Disney's abuse of said law is a monstrously evil dis… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jumblejim @TheRedRaptor This is the tweet I hope to not have to tweet. It’s been touch and go. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.