After just shy of 300 roast cycles [or 56 pounds of coffee] my Hearthware [Home Innovations] Gourmet roaster has given up the ghost. It would seem that the circuit board is no longer on speaking terms with the heating element. Hearthware responded to my email request for service within 24 hours, and I am told a replacement board is on its way. Meanwhile I’ve been sampling with the FreshRoast again… it *really* does a spiffy job of preserving the bright characteristics of single origin beans like Kenya, and the Central American beans. Still, it has great difficulty pushing dense beans into second crack [after having roasted 80 pounds or more itself] so I’ll be without fresh espresso beans until I get the Gourmet repaired [or until the FreshRoast Plus arrives]. This could be a problem….
- @BriannaWu @cwodtke @skirani It was a toxic recipe then, too, and contributed to decades of anti-patterns relative… t.co/oJWYkc3R8p Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @neilhimself Challenge accepted. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @kerner_gary Too old. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s like there’s a recurring theme here... t.co/f2RZKqer3E Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “ALL LIVES MATTER!” So the kids in cages... “No not them.” But the underage girls who were raped... “No not them eit… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: 1/ THREAD: Tomorrow the Trump admin is going to court to argue that the entire ACA should be overturned. They are goin… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.