After just shy of 300 roast cycles [or 56 pounds of coffee] my Hearthware [Home Innovations] Gourmet roaster has given up the ghost. It would seem that the circuit board is no longer on speaking terms with the heating element. Hearthware responded to my email request for service within 24 hours, and I am told a replacement board is on its way. Meanwhile I’ve been sampling with the FreshRoast again… it *really* does a spiffy job of preserving the bright characteristics of single origin beans like Kenya, and the Central American beans. Still, it has great difficulty pushing dense beans into second crack [after having roasted 80 pounds or more itself] so I’ll be without fresh espresso beans until I get the Gourmet repaired [or until the FreshRoast Plus arrives]. This could be a problem….
- Good luck, Texas. Jeez. t.co/toDkqCYEPq Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PabloTorre: For the last time: asking me to select all the squares with traffic lights in them is a HIPAA violation Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kairyssdal: So. It is exactly important. And it's not HIPAA Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MarcusCVance No more than historical dinosaur evidence implies… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen, as a lefty liberal type I want to turn #MOBlue as much anybody. But I don’t want my Republican friends to k… t.co/cZ88SWciiX Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler We’re I on a charter flying with folks who are also vaccinated, I’d do the same. As would you. Still… t.co/HX3sFyiMki Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.