How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- OMG. So good. t.co/g6VrsVD7xw Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: The healthcare bill is absolutely alive and they're gonna try like hell to jam it through under cover of confusion. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Wrecking_Ball @NickCho Oh, he's clothed. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @karenmcgrane We do not intend to wait until you are dead. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- WTF? t.co/uLpmegErlV Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @yrfatfriend What an eye-opening and provocative thread. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.