How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- RT @AnandWrites: This is a wake-up moment for the American power establishment. Many in this elite are behaving like aristocrats in a dyin… Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @MktgMusicFoodie @Foleybrewingvt @blackbackpub I’m long overdue for a visit to @blackbackpub. So drink one for me, too. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MomOfKai LOL’d, bookmarked Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @matociquala Because they’re juicy and sweet? Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Kate_Baker You got this. You can make it through this. Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb Times being what they are... Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.