How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Ban assault rifles, not books. Regulate firearms, not women’s bodies. Protect kids, not lobbyists. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: It takes a monster to kill children. But to watch monsters kill children again and again and do nothing isn’t just ins… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @julia_doughty: The Buffalo and Uvalde murderers purchased their weapons *this year.* Don’t let libertarians and republicans try to say… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @fred_guttenberg: Bullshit @SenSchumer. Hold the vote. Get people on record. People will vote, it is your job to give them something… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cmclymer: I will campaign my heart out for Democrats, knock on doors, raise money, and all the rest because it's critical for our colle… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kirkacevedo: Why is a woman’s uterus more regulated than a gun? #KidVicious? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.