How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.