How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- @thamburger @MaddowBlog @NickMiroff @jdawsey1 Crooks gonna crook. Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @GeeDee215 @Nicole_Cliffe Because there still a night, and it’s full of terrors. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StLouisBlues: WE'RE COMING HOME WITH THE SERIES LEAD!! #WeAllBleedBlue #stlblues t.co/nSQkrHwjhY Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Amen. More than excellent-- truly profound. Please read and share. t.co/1aD5ZSECxV Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RWPUSA: A subpoena with no penalty for ignoring it isn’t a subpoena. That’s basic Latin. Sub: under Poena: penalty As Mnuchin and Barr… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SamKap Best local watering hole in Austin. Also. Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.