How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Don’t sleep on the Graham-Cassidy “health care” bill. It will defund Planned Parenthood & cost millions coverage. We n… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanJones68: ALERT: While we get distracted (again) by another Trump retweet, GOP IS MOVING AT LIGHT SPEED TO WIPE OUT HEALTH CARE (agai… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: This is happening. Drop what you are doing to start calling, start showing up, start descending on DC. Game on. https://… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @CNN: Protesters take to the streets of St. Louis for the 3rd day t.co/NqM85Z9Stg t.co/y34QhBYIw9 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @mercurek ? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @TheRoot: "Should I pretend that @Kaepernick7 didn't kneel?" @jemelehill claps back at people who tell her to leave politics out of spo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.