How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- RT @stevesilberman: Well it's not like they're actually arresting black lawmakers for demanding that every vote be counted - oh wait, they… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Holy cow - a sitting member of Congress had his vote suppressed by Rick Scott's administration in Florida. This needs t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tonx Livin’ the dream. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler @Walmart The independent districting commission is coming, Congresswoman. I look forward to you losing… t.co/B8sNpRHa3b Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @IsaacDovere: NEWS - after independent redistricting passed Tuesday in MI, CO, MO and maybe Utah (still counting), @Schwarzenegger to co… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ReneeHoagenson @RepHartzler It’s frustrating you lost to an incumbent with so little respect for her constituents… t.co/jIIG2hXCJ6 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.