How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: When someone tells you who they are, believe them. McConnell keeps saying it, but Democrats never seem to listen. Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Unemployment isn't a "hand out." It's insurance you pay into with every paycheck. If your car got hit, you wouldn't s… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Two divorces (Bezos and Gates) redistributed $400 billion. That's more the city budgets of NY, LA, DC, Chicago, SF, H… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattNegrin: 118 days after the Jan. 6 insurrection, the @washingtonpost is currently promoting Josh Hawley's book in a livestream as if… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ZerlinaShow: "It seems fitting that on May 4th, the day known as ‘Star Wars Day’, the Republican Party finds itself in a galaxy far, fa… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @marceelias: The Republican attack on voting and undermining of democracy is the most under-covered story in America today. I fear that… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.