How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- @MaryRobinette Congratulations! t.co/ir8gFP0plR Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano This is your future-thinking exercise; you can choose whether or not you are on a war footing. I mig… t.co/zb7MTtE06K Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano You’re already yielding ground to extracts and derivative methods that make coffees less distinctive… t.co/RU7U9KMlXG Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano And the mouthfeel? The aromatics? Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano I see your soda-alternative, functional RTD coffee dystopia where I may get a cold coffee instead of… t.co/KBFwpqqHIb Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw @PeterGiuliano Misses an important tenet of the Keurig disruption; it’s possible to offer ready-to-drink… t.co/KFL4KGdvfx Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.