How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- Siri, show me somebody who has never tried to make ends meet on a minimum wage job. t.co/6YTMj9wvKW Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BillPascrell: “Georgia Republicans introduced a 48-page bill to significantly change voting procedures...that targets Black voters” Th… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @amyklobuchar: As our hearing concludes, I want to make one thing clear: “provocateurs” did not storm the Capitol. They were not “fake T… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AP @AP_Politics Who didn’t expect Manchin to try to flex? Anybody? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @nerdist Um. t.co/R0vwsitxGv Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Jscott1145: Yes Texans please do this ASAP t.co/Uqkl8Oiy8r Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.