How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- My hope is renewed that the women of America will save this nation from the men of Washington, D.C.. t.co/k50qQgry8K Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. This thread. t.co/FxGa8jN0ym Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Pithy. t.co/QSvixZYymg Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KemberleeKaye: Have been giggling over this for a solid 5 minutes t.co/CspDcpDhn0 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DavidKHarbour: 125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony. I get to read… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Usability Case Study, Hawaii Missile Crisis Edition: poor interface design terrorizes a population. Don’t blame the… t.co/STTIAdD8HN Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.