How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- Can’t wait to hear his take on the whole “No shoes, no shirts, no service” thing. t.co/qfTKyuKCJp Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RealHughJackman: An honest glimpse into a day in my life. #mood #coffee #dali #LaughingManCoffee t.co/FQ6nMx2tLJ Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @foxjust: The U.S. House voted 338-70 in 1969 in favor of a constitutional amendment to replace the Electoral College with a direct popu… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @doctorow: Things are very dire. The world is aflame. Our political will is in tatters. But despite all this, there are leverage points,… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jessphoenix2018 I began in the Primary Mattelian Epoch, as a pre-release player of Mattel’s handheld Electronic Fo… t.co/xUmx6tgeYD Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @cmclymer The word "craven" springs to mind. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.