How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- @scalzi Just when I thought you had no fucks left to give... Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- t.co/zmdVtxC54t Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Tch, tch. You can break their TOS but you can’t tell people about it. That’s a ban-able offense. t.co/5dsXKoJRsJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Snowden: Facebook makes their money by exploiting and selling intimate details about the private lives of millions, far beyond the scan… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.