How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- RT @RealRonHoward: unacceptable- start now encouraging everyone you know to #Vote If traveling around, get absentee ballots. Our towns,… Time ago 3 Hours via Twitterrific for iOS
- @Kate_Baker A dog. Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MillenPolitics: Your vote matters. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t have Republicans trying to suppress it. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t ha… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tiffani @tonx Poor folks are poor ‘cause there’s more month than money and not much in the way of options. Hard wo… t.co/Txb9oIQEN0 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @cdenbyswanson @halvorson Plan B: Perpetual rewatch of The West Wing. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson Short stories FTW. Best I can manage at the moment. That said, @MaryRobinette’s The Lady Astronauts of M… t.co/DKqfeEqhga Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.