How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- RT @neeratanden: I am healthy, under 50, exercise regularly, and this virus hit me for 6 weeks. This messaging will kill people. Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @MollyMerluzzi Feet shoulder width apart... Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @mhdksafa: If you’re still wearing a mask when you go out, please retweet this tweet. I would just like to see how much common sense is… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Huh. t.co/GVkCa54J9k Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @washingtonpost t.co/UUNABgfuQ9 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web App
- @Nnedi t.co/rzysDRhnUC Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.