CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- RT @bleepbloopbass: hey look #ImpeachDonaldTrump is trending on earth day im sure that the earth would vote in favor for that if she could Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @spdustin: I know a lot of media personalities, Twitter "influencers", or whatever have shared their treatment of the Mueller Report tod… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @FreshCupMag @CaffeinatedLamb How Sabrina makes a cup. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My vote for most wise tweet of the week. t.co/W0bkgyYzae Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Whoopsie. t.co/lZgEeZj7ta Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Inexplicably, one of the TVs in my local is tuned to the Dressage World Cup. The horses are stunning. The interplay… t.co/4fziNuiIH6 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.