CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- RT @AnandWrites: This is a wake-up moment for the American power establishment. Many in this elite are behaving like aristocrats in a dyin… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @MktgMusicFoodie @Foleybrewingvt @blackbackpub I’m long overdue for a visit to @blackbackpub. So drink one for me, too. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MomOfKai LOL’d, bookmarked Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @matociquala Because they’re juicy and sweet? Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Kate_Baker You got this. You can make it through this. Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb Times being what they are... Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.