CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @crystallyn Makes more sense than, "Ancient speed bump." Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- @RepHartzler @Boeing You mean his support for imaginary "stealth" F-18s? Ha! t.co/Ih0cmNDTS9 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jessamyn @usabilitygov This is now one of my favorite Tweet-threads, ever. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- This. t.co/oZiyzEv69d Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.