CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @JoyAnnReid @StephenMoore @CNN Anybody peddling magic growth beans need only be shown the “Kansas Experiment.” t.co/V1jzFxPdLN Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.