CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- So. Wednesday, then. t.co/DkuxCz34e5 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ianbremmer: Jeff Bezos 2009: $6.8 billion 2020: $184 billion Mark Zuckerberg 2009: $2 billion 2020: $103 billion U.S. Minimum Wage 20… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @Ariana_Tobin: Balboa needs a wheelchair to get around. In Miami, where he lives, most vaccine sites are drive-up only. Morales doesn’… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- I’m shocked. Shocked. t.co/y65Jm6azN1 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Huh. t.co/KpA0pyEut4 Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @clairecmc: Let me say it again. 24 MASS VACCINATION SITES OVER THE NEXT WEEK. ONLY 1!!!! in Jackson County, St Louis County, St Louis C… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.