CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- @pourmecoffee Holding out for the director’s cut. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @spacenerd19 Glares in scientist. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nytimes: In Opinion Tom Hanks asks in a guest essay: "How different would perspectives be had we all been taught about Tulsa in 1921,… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @lmauricecpr: Because your timeline needs a Black ballerina. t.co/4d1nNnYE0j Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NickKristof: Here's the best investment in the world right now, and the West is not taking it: Spend $50 billion to vaccinate people in… Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanCarlito2003: ? t.co/QQYhxObMwB Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.