CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- Christ, what an asshole. ?? “Generations of Scouts troubled by Trump's politicized speech at Scouts Jamboree” t.co/YEyNB0f57L Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- From a never-made-Eagle-Scout (that's me) a must-read from a guy with BSA Bona Fides on Trump's tarnishing of the N… t.co/x5qsHupCJr Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- OMG. So good. t.co/g6VrsVD7xw Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: The healthcare bill is absolutely alive and they're gonna try like hell to jam it through under cover of confusion. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Wrecking_Ball @NickCho Oh, he's clothed. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @karenmcgrane We do not intend to wait until you are dead. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.