CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- RT @DavidKHarbour: Internet, listen... I’m a giver. I give and I give. But now I need you. I need 200k retweets to go dance with penguins.… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- My hope is renewed that the women of America will save this nation from the men of Washington, D.C.. t.co/k50qQgry8K Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. This thread. t.co/FxGa8jN0ym Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Pithy. t.co/QSvixZYymg Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KemberleeKaye: Have been giggling over this for a solid 5 minutes t.co/CspDcpDhn0 Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DavidKHarbour: 125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony. I get to read… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.