CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- I’m just here tonight to watch Twitter dunk on Aaron Rodgers. Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig So, CILFs? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @dog_rates Why’s he called M—? Oh. Nevermind. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Wordle 213 5/6 ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SenatorSinema Do you? Do you really? Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @nhannahjones: I was invited to give an MLK speech today and a small number of members of the group hosting me wrote and then leaked ema… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.