CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- @MollyMerluzzi It's just an eclipse, Molly. The best we can hope is that Isabeau and Captain Etienne can be reunite… t.co/ztISCTvt12 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @Nnedi ? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- AWESOME! t.co/MULOcDuFJk Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- Oh, this tasty thread. t.co/1CIPKnJMG1 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- Trump gives the Kennedy Center Honors the greatest gift: his absence. (Now if he would only do the same for the P… t.co/gKuNTGWrGd Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- RT @UptownBronxDSA: This both sides shit is nothing new. t.co/qHl9YIoZyK Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.