CES 2002 is underway — 1.2 million square feet of shiny new consumer products — in the city that itself typifies America’s lust for style over substance, Las Vegas. How utterly appropriate. And, given that the show is reportedly bigger and better than ever, how refreshing. What our alarmingly recessional, fear-riddled economy could use most right now is a warming dose of blatant consumerism, and — dare I say it? — irrational exuberance.
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Just got the phone totals this week. 387 calls opposed to GOP health bill. 0 call in support. Zero. Never seen anyth… Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @RVAwonk: Trey Gowdy says Oversight Cmte won't investigate: -Russian interference -Coordination w/Trump camp -Obstruction Ask him why:… Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @JoeBiden: The Senate health bill isn't about health care at all—it's a wealth transfer: slashes care to fund tax cuts for the wealthy &… Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @hodgman: stupid. turn the cameras on. get thrown out. do it again the next time. and again. THAT is the story. not your dumb, cowardly… Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda. Fox News is state propaganda.… Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @NateSilver538: AHCA is a tax cut and a reduction in the welfare state dressed up as health care reform. McConnell likes tax cuts! It's… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.