“On Jan. 1, 300 million people in 12 countries will start using some funny-looking money they have never seen before. Months later their old familiar bills and coins will buy them nothing. Many of these people will have only a vague idea of what is going on. This could be a lot more fun than all of that overhyped millennium crap.”
- @MaryRobinette Congratulations! t.co/ir8gFP0plR Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano This is your future-thinking exercise; you can choose whether or not you are on a war footing. I mig… t.co/zb7MTtE06K Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano You’re already yielding ground to extracts and derivative methods that make coffees less distinctive… t.co/RU7U9KMlXG Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano And the mouthfeel? The aromatics? Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano I see your soda-alternative, functional RTD coffee dystopia where I may get a cold coffee instead of… t.co/KBFwpqqHIb Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw @PeterGiuliano Misses an important tenet of the Keurig disruption; it’s possible to offer ready-to-drink… t.co/KFL4KGdvfx Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.