“On Jan. 1, 300 million people in 12 countries will start using some funny-looking money they have never seen before. Months later their old familiar bills and coins will buy them nothing. Many of these people will have only a vague idea of what is going on. This could be a lot more fun than all of that overhyped millennium crap.”
- @MollyMerluzzi It's just an eclipse, Molly. The best we can hope is that Isabeau and Captain Etienne can be reunite… t.co/ztISCTvt12 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @Nnedi ? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- AWESOME! t.co/MULOcDuFJk Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- Oh, this tasty thread. t.co/1CIPKnJMG1 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- Trump gives the Kennedy Center Honors the greatest gift: his absence. (Now if he would only do the same for the P… t.co/gKuNTGWrGd Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- RT @UptownBronxDSA: This both sides shit is nothing new. t.co/qHl9YIoZyK Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.