“On Jan. 1, 300 million people in 12 countries will start using some funny-looking money they have never seen before. Months later their old familiar bills and coins will buy them nothing. Many of these people will have only a vague idea of what is going on. This could be a lot more fun than all of that overhyped millennium crap.”
- RT @Ocasio2018: Oh no! They discovered our vast conspiracy to take care of children and save the planet ? t.co/XYWXmi3Xyk Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @stevesilberman: Well it's not like they're actually arresting black lawmakers for demanding that every vote be counted - oh wait, they… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Holy cow - a sitting member of Congress had his vote suppressed by Rick Scott's administration in Florida. This needs t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tonx Livin’ the dream. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler @Walmart The independent districting commission is coming, Congresswoman. I look forward to you losing… t.co/B8sNpRHa3b Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @IsaacDovere: NEWS - after independent redistricting passed Tuesday in MI, CO, MO and maybe Utah (still counting), @Schwarzenegger to co… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.