“On Jan. 1, 300 million people in 12 countries will start using some funny-looking money they have never seen before. Months later their old familiar bills and coins will buy them nothing. Many of these people will have only a vague idea of what is going on. This could be a lot more fun than all of that overhyped millennium crap.”
- @MollyMerluzzi Feet shoulder width apart... Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @mhdksafa: If you’re still wearing a mask when you go out, please retweet this tweet. I would just like to see how much common sense is… Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Huh. t.co/GVkCa54J9k Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @washingtonpost t.co/UUNABgfuQ9 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web App
- @Nnedi t.co/rzysDRhnUC Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web App
- Woah. Ambassador Rice's retweet got my attention. t.co/FfJM3QQ3SV Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.