“On Jan. 1, 300 million people in 12 countries will start using some funny-looking money they have never seen before. Months later their old familiar bills and coins will buy them nothing. Many of these people will have only a vague idea of what is going on. This could be a lot more fun than all of that overhyped millennium crap.”
- RT @soledadobrien: This man deserves the Nobel Prize. t.co/0tmQrQP1ku Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JamilSmith: Come on, people. t.co/Zgk7vrei1S t.co/v5eQDgVfUi Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scifikate Jingoism. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AOC: New party, who dis? t.co/2cznisv8tB Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi You may get better texture with mayo on grilled cheese, but better browning with butter. I do butter with a… t.co/J35Zi9wtq0 Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @AP_Politics So where’s the fact checker fact checker? Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.