Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- RT @stevesilberman: Well it's not like they're actually arresting black lawmakers for demanding that every vote be counted - oh wait, they… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Holy cow - a sitting member of Congress had his vote suppressed by Rick Scott's administration in Florida. This needs t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tonx Livin’ the dream. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler @Walmart The independent districting commission is coming, Congresswoman. I look forward to you losing… t.co/B8sNpRHa3b Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @IsaacDovere: NEWS - after independent redistricting passed Tuesday in MI, CO, MO and maybe Utah (still counting), @Schwarzenegger to co… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ReneeHoagenson @RepHartzler It’s frustrating you lost to an incumbent with so little respect for her constituents… t.co/jIIG2hXCJ6 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.