Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- @tonx I worry a dysfunctional Staye may be worse than none at all. Geez, I'm sick of worrying about this broke down administration. Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @imillhiser: Today's vote is preliminary. Thousands of lives can be saved if every "yes" vote has the worst night of their life tonight… Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @xeni: I'm a cancer patient and I'd just like to remind you that Trump is lying, because Obamacare saved my life, and many others Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Christ, what an asshole. ?? “Generations of Scouts troubled by Trump's politicized speech at Scouts Jamboree” t.co/YEyNB0f57L Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- From a never-made-Eagle-Scout (that's me) a must-read from a guy with BSA Bona Fides on Trump's tarnishing of the N… t.co/x5qsHupCJr Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- OMG. So good. t.co/g6VrsVD7xw Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.