Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- RT @TopherSpiro: This is important. Since not a single Senator is having a town hall, you must go in groups to offices. Rally outside any p… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @benwikler: I've heard this from two additional sources. Make this recess count, folks. You have from now till June 5. t.co/oj4p… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MrsTad: 'This Is The Place': Watch poet Tony Walsh's inspirational ode to Manchester at terror attack vigil -- t.co/8wLDtCNUey Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- In a sanctuary city, no less. t.co/HhkXU7mTa6 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @T_Wes44 What an inspiration! Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @paul_haine: If you're ever having a bad day, just watch this video of a man trying to deep-fry gnocchi t.co/U1aXAS4kIJ Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.