Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- Siri, show me somebody who has never tried to make ends meet on a minimum wage job. t.co/6YTMj9wvKW Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BillPascrell: “Georgia Republicans introduced a 48-page bill to significantly change voting procedures...that targets Black voters” Th… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @amyklobuchar: As our hearing concludes, I want to make one thing clear: “provocateurs” did not storm the Capitol. They were not “fake T… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AP @AP_Politics Who didn’t expect Manchin to try to flex? Anybody? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @nerdist Um. t.co/R0vwsitxGv Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Jscott1145: Yes Texans please do this ASAP t.co/Uqkl8Oiy8r Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.