Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- RT @soledadobrien: This man deserves the Nobel Prize. t.co/0tmQrQP1ku Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JamilSmith: Come on, people. t.co/Zgk7vrei1S t.co/v5eQDgVfUi Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scifikate Jingoism. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AOC: New party, who dis? t.co/2cznisv8tB Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi You may get better texture with mayo on grilled cheese, but better browning with butter. I do butter with a… t.co/J35Zi9wtq0 Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @AP_Politics So where’s the fact checker fact checker? Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.