Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- My hope is renewed that the women of America will save this nation from the men of Washington, D.C.. t.co/k50qQgry8K Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. This thread. t.co/FxGa8jN0ym Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Pithy. t.co/QSvixZYymg Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KemberleeKaye: Have been giggling over this for a solid 5 minutes t.co/CspDcpDhn0 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DavidKHarbour: 125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony. I get to read… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Usability Case Study, Hawaii Missile Crisis Edition: poor interface design terrorizes a population. Don’t blame the… t.co/STTIAdD8HN Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.