Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- RT @MillenPolitics: Your vote matters. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t have Republicans trying to suppress it. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t ha… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @tiffani @tonx Poor folks are poor ‘cause there’s more month than money and not much in the way of options. Hard wo… t.co/Txb9oIQEN0 Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @cdenbyswanson @halvorson Plan B: Perpetual rewatch of The West Wing. Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson Short stories FTW. Best I can manage at the moment. That said, @MaryRobinette’s The Lady Astronauts of M… t.co/DKqfeEqhga Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Coolbeit @anamariecox Jon Stewart revealed who Tucker was. He didn’t *create* the monster. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @JohnJHarwood Rubio is perhaps the penultimate #HelsinkiRepublican. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.