Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- RT @listrophy: The two hardest things in Computer Science are: People, and convincing others that "People" is the hardest thing in Computer… Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @nycsouthpaw: They made Jimmy Carter sell his goddamn peanut farm. t.co/BxafplpgIx Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- Thirteen angry men. t.co/jzanOPyVGE Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- The scorn is strong in this one, @joshtpm: David Brooks, Derp and the Poverty of Trump-Russia ‘Hot Takes’ t.co/6I54yKxZe7 Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @sprudge Holding out for latte-art in a toasted marshmallow. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Retweet if you: Have a right to know what’s in Congressional Republicans' health care plan. (This is everyone.) Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.