Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- RT @BudrykZack: "The Thing," a movie about a group of people who don't even really like each other stuck together in a single, snowbound lo… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Sqeueeee! t.co/ken61VWTIi Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @arthur_affect: Whatever you think about IP law and capitalism in our modern world, Disney's abuse of said law is a monstrously evil dis… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jumblejim @TheRedRaptor This is the tweet I hope to not have to tweet. It’s been touch and go. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @C_C_Krebs: Honored to serve. We did it right. Defend Today, Secure Tomrorow. #Protect2020 Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.