Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- @thamburger @MaddowBlog @NickMiroff @jdawsey1 Crooks gonna crook. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @GeeDee215 @Nicole_Cliffe Because there still a night, and it’s full of terrors. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StLouisBlues: WE'RE COMING HOME WITH THE SERIES LEAD!! #WeAllBleedBlue #stlblues t.co/nSQkrHwjhY Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Amen. More than excellent-- truly profound. Please read and share. t.co/1aD5ZSECxV Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RWPUSA: A subpoena with no penalty for ignoring it isn’t a subpoena. That’s basic Latin. Sub: under Poena: penalty As Mnuchin and Barr… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SamKap Best local watering hole in Austin. Also. Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.