Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.