Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- @julia_doughty 2020 has been cancelled. (Sorry, no refunds or returns.) Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter Web App
- Huh. t.co/prkOIsDVHl Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ValerieComplex: And ppl literally fought me on this. Algorithms have changed. You have to seek it out now, it’s not trending. Protest a… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SamKap @beep The cute. It burns. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Ursula La Guin, Mercedes Lackey, Octavia Butler, Harper Lee, Agatha Christie, P.D. James... C’mon, this is silly. t.co/FVBNBS5qgw Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RBReich: I don't know who needs to hear this, but passing a $740,000,000,000 taxpayer-funded bill to pad our bloated military budget as… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.