Proctor & Gamble [corporate owner of Folgers and Millstone coffees] makes a $1.5 million investment in coffee karma with a donation to TechnoServe — an American non-profit that provides aid to rural communities in the developing world — while neatly sidestepping the entire Fair Trade polyglot. Folgers is one of eleven P&G “billion dollar brands” — brand names that produce more than one billion [with a B] US dollars annually.
- Good luck, Texas. Jeez. t.co/toDkqCYEPq Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PabloTorre: For the last time: asking me to select all the squares with traffic lights in them is a HIPAA violation Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kairyssdal: So. It is exactly important. And it's not HIPAA Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MarcusCVance No more than historical dinosaur evidence implies… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen, as a lefty liberal type I want to turn #MOBlue as much anybody. But I don’t want my Republican friends to k… t.co/cZ88SWciiX Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler We’re I on a charter flying with folks who are also vaccinated, I’d do the same. As would you. Still… t.co/HX3sFyiMki Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.