Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.