Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- @MollyMerluzzi It's just an eclipse, Molly. The best we can hope is that Isabeau and Captain Etienne can be reunite… t.co/ztISCTvt12 Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Nnedi ? Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- AWESOME! t.co/MULOcDuFJk Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Oh, this tasty thread. t.co/1CIPKnJMG1 Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Trump gives the Kennedy Center Honors the greatest gift: his absence. (Now if he would only do the same for the P… t.co/gKuNTGWrGd Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- RT @UptownBronxDSA: This both sides shit is nothing new. t.co/qHl9YIoZyK Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.