Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @crystallyn Makes more sense than, "Ancient speed bump." Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @RepHartzler @Boeing You mean his support for imaginary "stealth" F-18s? Ha! t.co/Ih0cmNDTS9 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jessamyn @usabilitygov This is now one of my favorite Tweet-threads, ever. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- This. t.co/oZiyzEv69d Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.