Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- RT @paulkrugman: Pundits: Democrats have no message, they're just running against Trump Democrats: healthcare healthcare healthcare Pundi… Time ago 1 Hour via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @TheOnion: Increasingly Anxious Man Worried Order Confirmation Email Never Going To Come t.co/1U9bTYEGMh t.co/4m7ea86jcr Time ago 1 Hour via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Meirabb: WaPo columnist on Hawley & pre-existing condition protections: "It’s like if you found your neighbor smashing your car with… Time ago 1 Hour via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @ReneeHoagenson: Hi @RepHartzler I've been talking to your constituents for over a year. No one has seen you. No one has heard from yo… Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @stucam7771: I'm not American, so do I get this right? You pay Social Security through your salary. This generates a fund, which cont… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @cmschneider: HAPPENING NOW: Kansas @MomsDemand volunteers are marching in the Maple Leaf Festival Parade in Baldwin City, advocating fo… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.