Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- A net of diaphanous, liquid diamond strands, a gossamer web of squeezable mayonnaise, a most fragrant array of saff… t.co/3NMs27kBeh Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BettyBowers: LBJ's 11/9/68 letter to Smothers Brothers after they satirized him on TV: “It is part of the price of leadership of this… Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRickWilson: Oh, come the hell ON. Anyone? t.co/dWbtnTP2NK Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Roses are red, And come in a box, Necco candy hearts are no more, But you can buy ‘em from Brachs. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GregAndree71: 13yo student just passed me in the hall, and asked if I knew what day it was. I said I did, and he said, "All those kids… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @chrislhayes What a really terrific show tonight! You shed a lot of light on the actual state of affairs on our sou… t.co/XXtWQPY1G2 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.