Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- @BriannaWu @cwodtke @skirani It was a toxic recipe then, too, and contributed to decades of anti-patterns relative… t.co/oJWYkc3R8p Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @neilhimself Challenge accepted. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @kerner_gary Too old. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s like there’s a recurring theme here... t.co/f2RZKqer3E Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “ALL LIVES MATTER!” So the kids in cages... “No not them.” But the underage girls who were raped... “No not them eit… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: 1/ THREAD: Tomorrow the Trump admin is going to court to argue that the entire ACA should be overturned. They are goin… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.