Not very attractive, is it? And certainly not the romantic stuff that much of the business of coffee is built on. Still, slurping, swishing and spitting — better known as cupping — is the foundation of professional coffee tasters the world over. Armed with silver spoons, twirling tables and the ever-present spittoon, cuppers have employed the technique for more than a hundred years.
- RT @piper4missouri: Conservative women: Missouri is going to force your daughters into submission with bans on abortion & contraceptives. I… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @TrishRothgeb 7 months. Or, it was for me. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @briantylercohen: Republicans complain about high gas prices. Then they vote against cracking down on price gouging at the pump. Republ… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @briantylercohen: NEW: The House has passed a bill to crack down on price gouging at gas stations by a vote of 217-207. Every single rep… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @sambrodey So, different color hat, then? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Fire. ? t.co/x6l9Fo7ppP Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.