I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- RT @helenprejean: Yesterday, Attorney General Barr received an award for “Christlike behavior.” Today, Barr’s Justice Department carried ou… Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s the first day of fall. ? Are you registered to vote? ? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jasondominy @pomplamoose Likewise! Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Don’t despair. Vote. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: Everyone should read this remarkable piece by @Sarah_Smarsh. It captures perfectly how best to engage the other side, why… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TylerDinucci: You're wondering what you can do to help? The most important thing is making sure that we take back the Senate. Amy McGra… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.