I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- RT @koopa_kinte: Since “disrespecting the flag” is still the narrative being used, this courtesy of the US Flag Code Chapter 10: Respect fo… Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- What a world, indeed. t.co/B3lcboHz9n Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NYCLU: If peaceful protests did nothing, the powerful wouldn't try so hard to silence them. #TakeAKnee t.co/0aONI66gJF Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @TopherSpiro: This is a bigger scandal than the private jet charters. It's time for Price to resign. t.co/wxL1VbrLrE Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @jonlovett: It's true. Democrats were ruthless in holding dozens of hearings and including 150 GOP amendments over the course of a year-… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @jessamyn Oh! I'm looking forward to the post, "I'm suing Equifax and you can, too. Here's how." Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.