I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- @scalzi Just when I thought you had no fucks left to give... Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- t.co/zmdVtxC54t Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Tch, tch. You can break their TOS but you can’t tell people about it. That’s a ban-able offense. t.co/5dsXKoJRsJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Snowden: Facebook makes their money by exploiting and selling intimate details about the private lives of millions, far beyond the scan… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.