I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Here’s a list of the Republicans who voted to screw veterans. If any represent you, ya may want to let them know your th… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @LEBassett: At least two more underage rape victims and two pregnant cancer patients were denied abortions in Ohio--and the cancer patie… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Quicktake This estimate seems... low. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @BradleyWhitford: Democracy is on the line in my home state of Wisconsin and this fight couldn’t be any more important. We’re getting to… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @johnewing Chiefs lost the game because they dropped a lot of passes. This call was a bit much, but it didn’t decide the game. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The Republican Party is desperate to get the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 insurrection off yo… t.co/BH6RGmcPlO Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.