I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- Christ, what an asshole. ?? “Generations of Scouts troubled by Trump's politicized speech at Scouts Jamboree” t.co/YEyNB0f57L Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- From a never-made-Eagle-Scout (that's me) a must-read from a guy with BSA Bona Fides on Trump's tarnishing of the N… t.co/x5qsHupCJr Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- OMG. So good. t.co/g6VrsVD7xw Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: The healthcare bill is absolutely alive and they're gonna try like hell to jam it through under cover of confusion. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Wrecking_Ball @NickCho Oh, he's clothed. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @karenmcgrane We do not intend to wait until you are dead. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.