I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.