I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- @sielju Ted Lasso Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: When someone tells you who they are, believe them. McConnell keeps saying it, but Democrats never seem to listen. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Unemployment isn't a "hand out." It's insurance you pay into with every paycheck. If your car got hit, you wouldn't s… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Two divorces (Bezos and Gates) redistributed $400 billion. That's more the city budgets of NY, LA, DC, Chicago, SF, H… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattNegrin: 118 days after the Jan. 6 insurrection, the @washingtonpost is currently promoting Josh Hawley's book in a livestream as if… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ZerlinaShow: "It seems fitting that on May 4th, the day known as ‘Star Wars Day’, the Republican Party finds itself in a galaxy far, fa… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.