I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- RT @TopherSpiro: This is important. Since not a single Senator is having a town hall, you must go in groups to offices. Rally outside any p… Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @benwikler: I've heard this from two additional sources. Make this recess count, folks. You have from now till June 5. t.co/oj4p… Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MrsTad: 'This Is The Place': Watch poet Tony Walsh's inspirational ode to Manchester at terror attack vigil -- t.co/8wLDtCNUey Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- In a sanctuary city, no less. t.co/HhkXU7mTa6 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @T_Wes44 What an inspiration! Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @paul_haine: If you're ever having a bad day, just watch this video of a man trying to deep-fry gnocchi t.co/U1aXAS4kIJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.