I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- RT @ShitUserStory: As a… – user I want… – a strategically-timed, comprehensive rebrand so that… – negative discourse regarding company prac… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.