I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- RT @cavaticat: the president of the United States is AGAIN using your platform to directly threaten the leader of another nuclear power, pl… Time ago 2 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @ElingCarin @PMourdoukoutas @old_osc @Forbes @Nestle already has that. Time ago 8 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @PMourdoukoutas @Forbes I am shocked - shocked! - to find a Forbes contributor promoting a greedy new way to privat… t.co/dhk9zkQ1ld Time ago 8 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @washingtonpost I don’t believe his problem was his willingness to talk. He talked plenty. He just mostly lied. Time ago 10 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- While other kids were at camp I summered at my small-town library: lost in space, imagining the future, reliving th… t.co/FCOcuZv611 Time ago 11 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @scalzi: A leading indicator for me that you're probably a real asshole is whether you think libraries should be shut down and/or replac… Time ago 14 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.