I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- @MarcusCVance No more than historical dinosaur evidence implies… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen, as a lefty liberal type I want to turn #MOBlue as much anybody. But I don’t want my Republican friends to k… t.co/cZ88SWciiX Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler We’re I on a charter flying with folks who are also vaccinated, I’d do the same. As would you. Still… t.co/HX3sFyiMki Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @TheRealHoarse @RheaBoydMD This isn’t necessarily an either / or proposition. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @travismcelroy Facing the wall, as the witch demands. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Eden_Eats: Password must contain a symbol, a number, an emotional arc, a centralized theme, a big set piece, a male lead "struggling w/… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.