I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- RT @RussContreras: At AP, we have taken the position the term “alt-right” should be avoided, meant as euphemism 2 disguise racist aims htt… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ryanjreilly: The scene at UVA. Wow. #Charlotteville t.co/hsSnyxMyUP Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @marklynch81 @neiltyson @tyslonecker We all have the capacity to overcome our baser urges. It helps if this behavio… t.co/IU6xaNRJZP Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi Renfield. Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nke_ise: If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video https:… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- RT @scalzi: Next 24 hours, every RT this gets, I put $1 in a pot for @simonwiesenthal, @NAACP, @TransEquality and @splcenter, up to $10k. Y… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.