I’ve finally got a delivery of the lovely new Kimel Estate from Papua New Guinea. First impressions… a well-rounded cup with notes of tobacco and tea, with a velvet-like body I’ve come to associate with better PNGs. And, spurred no doubt by the specter of Juan Valdez, I’m once again searching for a Colombian coffee worthy of acclaim. I’ll be roasting Colombian Organic Mesa de Los Santos today, and will offer complete reviews of both coffees this week.
- A net of diaphanous, liquid diamond strands, a gossamer web of squeezable mayonnaise, a most fragrant array of saff… t.co/3NMs27kBeh Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BettyBowers: LBJ's 11/9/68 letter to Smothers Brothers after they satirized him on TV: “It is part of the price of leadership of this… Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRickWilson: Oh, come the hell ON. Anyone? t.co/dWbtnTP2NK Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Roses are red, And come in a box, Necco candy hearts are no more, But you can buy ‘em from Brachs. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GregAndree71: 13yo student just passed me in the hall, and asked if I knew what day it was. I said I did, and he said, "All those kids… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @chrislhayes What a really terrific show tonight! You shed a lot of light on the actual state of affairs on our sou… t.co/XXtWQPY1G2 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.