Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- RT @UptownBronxDSA: This both sides shit is nothing new. t.co/qHl9YIoZyK Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- And this man knows from graves. t.co/Z4f3E7yqXz Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- @Lin_Manuel Dude. That's amazing. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SRuhle: Dear @realDonaldTrump...I thought you didn't like "losers". Why so much love for Robert E Lee? HE LOST t.co/KaZvwWTWS6 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson I'm lucky: I can usually find reason to laugh at my own goofy self every day. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RussContreras: At AP, we have taken the position the term “alt-right” should be avoided, meant as euphemism 2 disguise racist aims htt… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.