Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.