Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- True! Excellent journalism, locked behind a paywall, while the lies and conspiracy theories are widely available an… t.co/n40CDBJXzx Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.