Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- RT @gtwhitesides: Interesting observation from the latest Jonathan's Space Report. There are now six -- 6! -- vehicles currently docked wi… Time ago 14 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Ocasio2018: Environmental justice isn’t solely about climate change. Just look at: - Flint water - Bronx air - Appalachian mining town… Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @brianschatz: Dear NBC, you are doing it again. This is not some minor media criticism or partisan complaint. You have become a vector f… Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi Might explain why ideas like the “Green New Deal” and the folks who promote those ideas, like Ocasio-Cortez… t.co/pvydsFkkEy Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Ocasio2018: Somewhere along the line, people in positions of influence decided that Flint water, Bronx air, or poor schools WEREN’T acc… Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @danpfeiffer: This should be one of the biggest stories in America. It is a crisis for democracy t.co/ZuskNH8vZc Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.