Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- Good luck, Texas. Jeez. t.co/toDkqCYEPq Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PabloTorre: For the last time: asking me to select all the squares with traffic lights in them is a HIPAA violation Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kairyssdal: So. It is exactly important. And it's not HIPAA Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MarcusCVance No more than historical dinosaur evidence implies… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen, as a lefty liberal type I want to turn #MOBlue as much anybody. But I don’t want my Republican friends to k… t.co/cZ88SWciiX Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler We’re I on a charter flying with folks who are also vaccinated, I’d do the same. As would you. Still… t.co/HX3sFyiMki Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.