Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- Roses are red, And come in a box, Necco candy hearts are no more, But you can buy ‘em from Brachs. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GregAndree71: 13yo student just passed me in the hall, and asked if I knew what day it was. I said I did, and he said, "All those kids… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @chrislhayes What a really terrific show tonight! You shed a lot of light on the actual state of affairs on our sou… t.co/XXtWQPY1G2 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BadAstronomer: Apropos of nothing, remember that *real* national emergencies are global warming gun violence right wing extremism fasc… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi @ChuckWendig Throw in wicked penalties (hefty fines, mandatory minimum sentences) for those found to willfu… t.co/Eewid0Yvfl Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi Certainly has me rethinking the outer limits of plotting... Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.