Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- RT @paulkrugman: Pundits: Democrats have no message, they're just running against Trump Democrats: healthcare healthcare healthcare Pundi… Time ago 1 Hour via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @TheOnion: Increasingly Anxious Man Worried Order Confirmation Email Never Going To Come t.co/1U9bTYEGMh t.co/4m7ea86jcr Time ago 1 Hour via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Meirabb: WaPo columnist on Hawley & pre-existing condition protections: "It’s like if you found your neighbor smashing your car with… Time ago 1 Hour via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @ReneeHoagenson: Hi @RepHartzler I've been talking to your constituents for over a year. No one has seen you. No one has heard from yo… Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @stucam7771: I'm not American, so do I get this right? You pay Social Security through your salary. This generates a fund, which cont… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @cmschneider: HAPPENING NOW: Kansas @MomsDemand volunteers are marching in the Maple Leaf Festival Parade in Baldwin City, advocating fo… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.