Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- @scalzi Just when I thought you had no fucks left to give... Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- t.co/zmdVtxC54t Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Tch, tch. You can break their TOS but you can’t tell people about it. That’s a ban-able offense. t.co/5dsXKoJRsJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Snowden: Facebook makes their money by exploiting and selling intimate details about the private lives of millions, far beyond the scan… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.