Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- @NateSilver538 Voters won’t have access to grand jury testimony or other non-public evidence. It’s a specious argument. Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nkjemisin: No, it's not. It leaves voters without crucial information, and subject to marketing spin that hearings would not have. It t… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- This thread. Yes, please. t.co/vBsS2HnN6Q Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette @feliciaday That you probably sucked-up to Snape in Potions. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @anamariecox @crooked_friends @TheRickWilson Can I get a lightly redacted version tonight? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MayorSlyJames: Hey #KansasCity - Head to The @Google homepage today to see YOUR city featured as the 1st #GoogleArts and Culture city i… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.