Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- @julia_doughty 2020 has been cancelled. (Sorry, no refunds or returns.) Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter Web App
- Huh. t.co/prkOIsDVHl Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ValerieComplex: And ppl literally fought me on this. Algorithms have changed. You have to seek it out now, it’s not trending. Protest a… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SamKap @beep The cute. It burns. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Ursula La Guin, Mercedes Lackey, Octavia Butler, Harper Lee, Agatha Christie, P.D. James... C’mon, this is silly. t.co/FVBNBS5qgw Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RBReich: I don't know who needs to hear this, but passing a $740,000,000,000 taxpayer-funded bill to pad our bloated military budget as… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.