Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- It’s the first day of fall. ? Are you registered to vote? ? Time ago 58 Minutes via Twitter for iPhone
- @jasondominy @pomplamoose Likewise! Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Don’t despair. Vote. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: Everyone should read this remarkable piece by @Sarah_Smarsh. It captures perfectly how best to engage the other side, why… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TylerDinucci: You're wondering what you can do to help? The most important thing is making sure that we take back the Senate. Amy McGra… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Can’t wait to hear his take on the whole “No shoes, no shirts, no service” thing. t.co/qfTKyuKCJp Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.