Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- RT @GoodPoliticGuy: It is amazing how within basically one year they went from “nobody wants to work anymore” to “we need to force millions… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @stealthygeek: Yesterday, in broad daylight, our home was SWATTed by the @MilwaukeePolice for the 6TH TIME! And unlike the 5th time whi… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MikeElgan: Republicans on the FEC block an investigation into illegal campaign contributions from China to Donald Trump. t.co/p… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BigElad: A lot of misinformation about the tax cut pushed by Missouri’s Governor and most Republican legislators. This is a gift for t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TristanSnell: All 16 of Florida’s Republican members of the House voted AGAINST federal disaster relief for Florida yesterday. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Here’s a list of the Republicans who voted to screw veterans. If any represent you, ya may want to let them know your th… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.