Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- RT @cavaticat: the president of the United States is AGAIN using your platform to directly threaten the leader of another nuclear power, pl… Time ago 3 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @ElingCarin @PMourdoukoutas @old_osc @Forbes @Nestle already has that. Time ago 8 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @PMourdoukoutas @Forbes I am shocked - shocked! - to find a Forbes contributor promoting a greedy new way to privat… t.co/dhk9zkQ1ld Time ago 8 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @washingtonpost I don’t believe his problem was his willingness to talk. He talked plenty. He just mostly lied. Time ago 11 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- While other kids were at camp I summered at my small-town library: lost in space, imagining the future, reliving th… t.co/FCOcuZv611 Time ago 11 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @scalzi: A leading indicator for me that you're probably a real asshole is whether you think libraries should be shut down and/or replac… Time ago 15 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.