Let’s review… a “solo” is a single, a “tall” is a large. A “brewing event” is a… well, by golly, it’s a sale! That’s right, kids, those keen wordsmiths and coffee merchants from Seattle are havin’ a blowout on their coffee brewers, and there’s bargains afoot. The quirky, cranky Utopia vac-pot is marked down to $89, and espresso machines are a hundred bucks off, too. The well-regarded [so far as drip pots go] Barista Aroma can be picked up for $99 and its just-introduced little brother, the four-cupper Barista Quattro can be yours for $69. [And, it’s cute.] Head on over to the nearest corner-store, or snag ’em online.
- RT @BradMossEsq: I am going to keep saying this until people listen — As a matter of law, DOJ cannot mandate Mueller limit his testimony f… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @cometeclipse @MaryRobinette Does the second re-entry diaper have more capacity than the first? ‘Cause... reasons. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette What psychopath chugs Hendrick’s? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette I’m two gin & tonics in, and from here forward it’s martinis ? for the duration as I’ve run out of t… t.co/yuvX7xN7YD Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Turkeys don’t vote. Possums don’t vote. Cows don’t vote. People—U.S. Citizens—vote. It’s not the size of the la… t.co/2M43480tXe Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @BriannaWu @cwodtke @skirani It was a toxic recipe then, too, and contributed to decades of anti-patterns relative… t.co/oJWYkc3R8p Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.