There’s some good stuff here… recent articles cover such varied topics as how to read a coffee bag [you know.. the big ones] and the effects of altitude on coffee production — as well as a closer look at some world origins by the gang at Royal Coffee, and roasting tips from Mike Sivetz. You’ll find some of the feature articles online… but many more are available to subscribers only.
- @NateSilver538 Voters won’t have access to grand jury testimony or other non-public evidence. It’s a specious argument. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nkjemisin: No, it's not. It leaves voters without crucial information, and subject to marketing spin that hearings would not have. It t… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- This thread. Yes, please. t.co/vBsS2HnN6Q Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette @feliciaday That you probably sucked-up to Snape in Potions. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @anamariecox @crooked_friends @TheRickWilson Can I get a lightly redacted version tonight? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MayorSlyJames: Hey #KansasCity - Head to The @Google homepage today to see YOUR city featured as the 1st #GoogleArts and Culture city i… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.