The current crop of web authoring tools don’t build standards-compliant pages. That is, unless you tweak them. And, there’s some hope for next-generation tools. Both brought to you by the fine folks at A List Apart.
- Today is about absolutely *cranking* Stevie Ray Vaughn on the stereo and Getting. On. With. Things. Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Newsweek Perhaps Huck is merely trying to distinguish Sarah’s Pathological/Habitual lying from Trump’s Sociopathic… t.co/fNaqvVrfSc Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @laurendane: And now that these children are being moved to the DOD’s control they don’t have to let anyone come in to inspect their con… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Why is it possible for on-duty police to power-off body- and dash-cams? Because they were designed to be a head-fak… t.co/rXRT57PXJn Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @rjoseph7777 “Chin up.” “Okay, Putin says, ‘Chin up.’” Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- If any of my friends up the north end happen to swing by Hill Farmstead.... t.co/0NzPLfifka Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.