Dr. Joseph John — creator of the venerable Malabar Gold espresso blend — shared his experience with American espresso [95% bad!] on The Conversation, a Seattle public radio show today. The good doctor offers his very lucid views of what’s wrong with the espresso that you’ll probably find at your corner coffee shop… and all while in the shadow of Mount Starbucks [er, Doom, er Rainier]. From where I sit, he’s spot-on.
- RT @helenprejean: Yesterday, Attorney General Barr received an award for “Christlike behavior.” Today, Barr’s Justice Department carried ou… Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s the first day of fall. ? Are you registered to vote? ? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jasondominy @pomplamoose Likewise! Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Don’t despair. Vote. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: Everyone should read this remarkable piece by @Sarah_Smarsh. It captures perfectly how best to engage the other side, why… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TylerDinucci: You're wondering what you can do to help? The most important thing is making sure that we take back the Senate. Amy McGra… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.