Dr. Joseph John — creator of the venerable Malabar Gold espresso blend — shared his experience with American espresso [95% bad!] on The Conversation, a Seattle public radio show today. The good doctor offers his very lucid views of what’s wrong with the espresso that you’ll probably find at your corner coffee shop… and all while in the shadow of Mount Starbucks [er, Doom, er Rainier]. From where I sit, he’s spot-on.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.