Dr. Joseph John — creator of the venerable Malabar Gold espresso blend — shared his experience with American espresso [95% bad!] on The Conversation, a Seattle public radio show today. The good doctor offers his very lucid views of what’s wrong with the espresso that you’ll probably find at your corner coffee shop… and all while in the shadow of Mount Starbucks [er, Doom, er Rainier]. From where I sit, he’s spot-on.
- @Kate_Baker A dog. Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MillenPolitics: Your vote matters. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t have Republicans trying to suppress it. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t ha… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @tiffani @tonx Poor folks are poor ‘cause there’s more month than money and not much in the way of options. Hard wo… t.co/Txb9oIQEN0 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @cdenbyswanson @halvorson Plan B: Perpetual rewatch of The West Wing. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson Short stories FTW. Best I can manage at the moment. That said, @MaryRobinette’s The Lady Astronauts of M… t.co/DKqfeEqhga Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @Coolbeit @anamariecox Jon Stewart revealed who Tucker was. He didn’t *create* the monster. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.