Dr. Joseph John — creator of the venerable Malabar Gold espresso blend — shared his experience with American espresso [95% bad!] on The Conversation, a Seattle public radio show today. The good doctor offers his very lucid views of what’s wrong with the espresso that you’ll probably find at your corner coffee shop… and all while in the shadow of Mount Starbucks [er, Doom, er Rainier]. From where I sit, he’s spot-on.
- @BriannaWu @cwodtke @skirani It was a toxic recipe then, too, and contributed to decades of anti-patterns relative… t.co/oJWYkc3R8p Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @neilhimself Challenge accepted. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @kerner_gary Too old. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s like there’s a recurring theme here... t.co/f2RZKqer3E Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “ALL LIVES MATTER!” So the kids in cages... “No not them.” But the underage girls who were raped... “No not them eit… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: 1/ THREAD: Tomorrow the Trump admin is going to court to argue that the entire ACA should be overturned. They are goin… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.