Dr. Joseph John — creator of the venerable Malabar Gold espresso blend — shared his experience with American espresso [95% bad!] on The Conversation, a Seattle public radio show today. The good doctor offers his very lucid views of what’s wrong with the espresso that you’ll probably find at your corner coffee shop… and all while in the shadow of Mount Starbucks [er, Doom, er Rainier]. From where I sit, he’s spot-on.
- RT @bleepbloopbass: hey look #ImpeachDonaldTrump is trending on earth day im sure that the earth would vote in favor for that if she could Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @spdustin: I know a lot of media personalities, Twitter "influencers", or whatever have shared their treatment of the Mueller Report tod… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @FreshCupMag @CaffeinatedLamb How Sabrina makes a cup. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My vote for most wise tweet of the week. t.co/W0bkgyYzae Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Whoopsie. t.co/lZgEeZj7ta Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Inexplicably, one of the TVs in my local is tuned to the Dressage World Cup. The horses are stunning. The interplay… t.co/4fziNuiIH6 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.