Dr. Joseph John — creator of the venerable Malabar Gold espresso blend — shared his experience with American espresso [95% bad!] on The Conversation, a Seattle public radio show today. The good doctor offers his very lucid views of what’s wrong with the espresso that you’ll probably find at your corner coffee shop… and all while in the shadow of Mount Starbucks [er, Doom, er Rainier]. From where I sit, he’s spot-on.
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @crystallyn Makes more sense than, "Ancient speed bump." Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @RepHartzler @Boeing You mean his support for imaginary "stealth" F-18s? Ha! t.co/Ih0cmNDTS9 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jessamyn @usabilitygov This is now one of my favorite Tweet-threads, ever. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- This. t.co/oZiyzEv69d Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.