Dr. Joseph John — creator of the venerable Malabar Gold espresso blend — shared his experience with American espresso [95% bad!] on The Conversation, a Seattle public radio show today. The good doctor offers his very lucid views of what’s wrong with the espresso that you’ll probably find at your corner coffee shop… and all while in the shadow of Mount Starbucks [er, Doom, er Rainier]. From where I sit, he’s spot-on.
- @pourmecoffee Holding out for the director’s cut. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @spacenerd19 Glares in scientist. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nytimes: In Opinion Tom Hanks asks in a guest essay: "How different would perspectives be had we all been taught about Tulsa in 1921,… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @lmauricecpr: Because your timeline needs a Black ballerina. t.co/4d1nNnYE0j Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NickKristof: Here's the best investment in the world right now, and the West is not taking it: Spend $50 billion to vaccinate people in… Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanCarlito2003: 📍 t.co/QQYhxObMwB Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.