The Colombian Coffee Federation [the folks who brought you Juan Valdez] have chosen to skip [at least one of] the middlemen, choosing to sell direct to coffee importers abroad. Other than the clear suggestion that it now sucks to be a coffee exporter in Colombia, I’m not altogether certain of the ramifications….
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- True! Excellent journalism, locked behind a paywall, while the lies and conspiracy theories are widely available an… t.co/n40CDBJXzx Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.