You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- RT @listrophy: The two hardest things in Computer Science are: People, and convincing others that "People" is the hardest thing in Computer… Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @nycsouthpaw: They made Jimmy Carter sell his goddamn peanut farm. t.co/BxafplpgIx Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- Thirteen angry men. t.co/jzanOPyVGE Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- The scorn is strong in this one, @joshtpm: David Brooks, Derp and the Poverty of Trump-Russia ‘Hot Takes’ t.co/6I54yKxZe7 Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @sprudge Holding out for latte-art in a toasted marshmallow. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Retweet if you: Have a right to know what’s in Congressional Republicans' health care plan. (This is everyone.) Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.