You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- @Nicole_Cliffe Couldn’t afford a ring. Proposed with a circle of twined and twisted grass I picked as we relaxed in… t.co/gFAAMUFmhN Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Huh. That’s a peculiar way to conduct the people’s business. t.co/nICga40FEa Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheLeadCNN: Congrats to @jaketapper and everyone at CNN who helped put together the Parkland Town Hall for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: Calling for a change to the constitution is...entirely within the framework of the document itself, not some assault on it… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KevinMKruse: These new KFC ads are creepy. t.co/GHi7H1jOuV Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @joshtpm @TPM Huh. Sure seems a lot of avowed white supremacists believe he’s a white supremacist. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.