You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- RT @MillenPolitics: Your vote matters. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t have Republicans trying to suppress it. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t ha… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @tiffani @tonx Poor folks are poor ‘cause there’s more month than money and not much in the way of options. Hard wo… t.co/Txb9oIQEN0 Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @cdenbyswanson @halvorson Plan B: Perpetual rewatch of The West Wing. Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson Short stories FTW. Best I can manage at the moment. That said, @MaryRobinette’s The Lady Astronauts of M… t.co/DKqfeEqhga Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Coolbeit @anamariecox Jon Stewart revealed who Tucker was. He didn’t *create* the monster. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @JohnJHarwood Rubio is perhaps the penultimate #HelsinkiRepublican. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.