You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- My hope is renewed that the women of America will save this nation from the men of Washington, D.C.. t.co/k50qQgry8K Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. This thread. t.co/FxGa8jN0ym Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Pithy. t.co/QSvixZYymg Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KemberleeKaye: Have been giggling over this for a solid 5 minutes t.co/CspDcpDhn0 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DavidKHarbour: 125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony. I get to read… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Usability Case Study, Hawaii Missile Crisis Edition: poor interface design terrorizes a population. Don’t blame the… t.co/STTIAdD8HN Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.