You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- RT @BradMossEsq: I am going to keep saying this until people listen — As a matter of law, DOJ cannot mandate Mueller limit his testimony f… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @cometeclipse @MaryRobinette Does the second re-entry diaper have more capacity than the first? ‘Cause... reasons. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette What psychopath chugs Hendrick’s? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette I’m two gin & tonics in, and from here forward it’s martinis ? for the duration as I’ve run out of t… t.co/yuvX7xN7YD Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Turkeys don’t vote. Possums don’t vote. Cows don’t vote. People—U.S. Citizens—vote. It’s not the size of the la… t.co/2M43480tXe Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @BriannaWu @cwodtke @skirani It was a toxic recipe then, too, and contributed to decades of anti-patterns relative… t.co/oJWYkc3R8p Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.