You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- @JasonKander t.co/rYnzeWG65w Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig Nearest at hand, a mixed media piece by an artist named Kristen Dahms, purchased at an art show event… t.co/WNxGh2PY67 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @WoodrowForCO: Maybe the guy who refused a hearing for Merrick Garland and then rammed through ACB in 8 days shouldn’t lecture anyone el… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MuhammadBalochh: I'm a self-taught photographer from Karachi, who has addiction with the Street Photography. A simple RT won't make me… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @sanjazakovska: Devs watching QA test the product t.co/uuLTButB3x Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @petersagal: “I’m not stereotyping, I’m counting.” @NPRinskeep to a GOP Congressman who objected to the idea that most House GOPers vote… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.