You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Ban assault rifles, not books. Regulate firearms, not women’s bodies. Protect kids, not lobbyists. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: It takes a monster to kill children. But to watch monsters kill children again and again and do nothing isn’t just ins… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @julia_doughty: The Buffalo and Uvalde murderers purchased their weapons *this year.* Don’t let libertarians and republicans try to say… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @fred_guttenberg: Bullshit @SenSchumer. Hold the vote. Get people on record. People will vote, it is your job to give them something… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cmclymer: I will campaign my heart out for Democrats, knock on doors, raise money, and all the rest because it's critical for our colle… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kirkacevedo: Why is a woman’s uterus more regulated than a gun? #KidVicious? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.