You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- @tonx I worry a dysfunctional Staye may be worse than none at all. Geez, I'm sick of worrying about this broke down administration. Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @imillhiser: Today's vote is preliminary. Thousands of lives can be saved if every "yes" vote has the worst night of their life tonight… Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @xeni: I'm a cancer patient and I'd just like to remind you that Trump is lying, because Obamacare saved my life, and many others Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Christ, what an asshole. ?? “Generations of Scouts troubled by Trump's politicized speech at Scouts Jamboree” t.co/YEyNB0f57L Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- From a never-made-Eagle-Scout (that's me) a must-read from a guy with BSA Bona Fides on Trump's tarnishing of the N… t.co/x5qsHupCJr Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- OMG. So good. t.co/g6VrsVD7xw Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.