You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- RT @stevesilberman: Well it's not like they're actually arresting black lawmakers for demanding that every vote be counted - oh wait, they… Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Holy cow - a sitting member of Congress had his vote suppressed by Rick Scott's administration in Florida. This needs t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tonx Livin’ the dream. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler @Walmart The independent districting commission is coming, Congresswoman. I look forward to you losing… t.co/B8sNpRHa3b Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @IsaacDovere: NEWS - after independent redistricting passed Tuesday in MI, CO, MO and maybe Utah (still counting), @Schwarzenegger to co… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ReneeHoagenson @RepHartzler It’s frustrating you lost to an incumbent with so little respect for her constituents… t.co/jIIG2hXCJ6 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.