You win some, you lose some… this time everybody wins. A wee bit over a week ago I offered to send tasting samples of the 2001 Guatemala Cup of Excellence to folks who would write and suggest why they might like to try the beans. Three intrepid souls wrote – Jim, Chris and Doug – and all three will get some beans. If you folks would kindly send your postal particulars, I’ll get those beans out this week. …and Doug, no, you don’t have to share with CoffeeKid.
- RT @JakeLobin: I'm less concerned about what the Former Guy is saying about Mitch McConnell, and more concerned about the Kentucky GOP Legi… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nowthisnews: Mitch McConnell says the filibuster is ‘the essence of the Senate.’ Other Republicans say it’s how the framers envisioned… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @K_dot_RE: To those who called for Colin Kaepernick to lose his job for 'disrespecting the military", the doors of the church are now op… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jonfavs: Someone should ask Joe Manchin which 10 Republicans he’s bringing along on his bipartisan version of the For the People Act.… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MrJonCryer: Elected Republicans think that they can win politically by denying the basic humanity of trans people. Truly disgusting.… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ShaneGoldmacher: This is the NRCC's homepage prechecked donation box right now. Unchecking makes supporters a "DEFECTOR" t.co/… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.