I’m pleased to note I’ve finally adopted a Creative Commons license for the content that is Bloggle. That is to say, I’ve chosen to reserve some rights… a refreshing change, I think, to an increasingly whacky copyright system.
- t.co/zmdVtxC54t Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Tch, tch. You can break their TOS but you can’t tell people about it. That’s a ban-able offense. t.co/5dsXKoJRsJ Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Snowden: Facebook makes their money by exploiting and selling intimate details about the private lives of millions, far beyond the scan… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- More like this, please. t.co/sbwhyaZA4o Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Srsly? t.co/SMhQ8KCrub Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @crystallyn Makes more sense than, "Ancient speed bump." Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.