I’m pleased to note I’ve finally adopted a Creative Commons license for the content that is Bloggle. That is to say, I’ve chosen to reserve some rights… a refreshing change, I think, to an increasingly whacky copyright system.
- @Nicole_Cliffe Couldn’t afford a ring. Proposed with a circle of twined and twisted grass I picked as we relaxed in… t.co/gFAAMUFmhN Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Huh. That’s a peculiar way to conduct the people’s business. t.co/nICga40FEa Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheLeadCNN: Congrats to @jaketapper and everyone at CNN who helped put together the Parkland Town Hall for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: Calling for a change to the constitution is...entirely within the framework of the document itself, not some assault on it… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KevinMKruse: These new KFC ads are creepy. t.co/GHi7H1jOuV Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @joshtpm @TPM Huh. Sure seems a lot of avowed white supremacists believe he’s a white supremacist. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.