It’s not every day you get to thread together semiotic approximation, Starbucks, and Umberto Eco’s Kant and the Platypus in a single post… especially one about coffee.
- @pourmecoffee Holding out for the director’s cut. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @spacenerd19 Glares in scientist. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nytimes: In Opinion Tom Hanks asks in a guest essay: "How different would perspectives be had we all been taught about Tulsa in 1921,… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @lmauricecpr: Because your timeline needs a Black ballerina. t.co/4d1nNnYE0j Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NickKristof: Here's the best investment in the world right now, and the West is not taking it: Spend $50 billion to vaccinate people in… Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanCarlito2003: ? t.co/QQYhxObMwB Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.