Miss Fortune continues to suffer the slings and arrows of London… she’s takin’ one for the team, really she is. She’s put to shame the rumors about English food, and embarrassed the notion that the island is given over to teetotalers (or even tea drinkers, for that matter.)
- RT @stucam7771: I'm not American, so do I get this right? You pay Social Security through your salary. This generates a fund, which cont… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @cmschneider: HAPPENING NOW: Kansas @MomsDemand volunteers are marching in the Maple Leaf Festival Parade in Baldwin City, advocating fo… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Acosta: Don’t be fooled by the continued demonization of immigrants. Voter fraud in this country is actually very rare. What we should… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Project Veritas infiltrated McCaskill’s campaign and gained access to voter files, her campaign lawyer says. McCaskill is… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @ddale8: This is truly horrible. The president is gleefully applauding violence against a journalist. Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @chrislhayes: So this week the president has helped cover up the murder of one journalist and is now praising the assault of another jou… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.