Miss Fortune continues to suffer the slings and arrows of London… she’s takin’ one for the team, really she is. She’s put to shame the rumors about English food, and embarrassed the notion that the island is given over to teetotalers (or even tea drinkers, for that matter.)
- RT @GoodPoliticGuy: It is amazing how within basically one year they went from “nobody wants to work anymore” to “we need to force millions… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @stealthygeek: Yesterday, in broad daylight, our home was SWATTed by the @MilwaukeePolice for the 6TH TIME! And unlike the 5th time whi… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MikeElgan: Republicans on the FEC block an investigation into illegal campaign contributions from China to Donald Trump. t.co/p… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BigElad: A lot of misinformation about the tax cut pushed by Missouri’s Governor and most Republican legislators. This is a gift for t… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TristanSnell: All 16 of Florida’s Republican members of the House voted AGAINST federal disaster relief for Florida yesterday. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Here’s a list of the Republicans who voted to screw veterans. If any represent you, ya may want to let them know your th… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.