Miss Fortune continues to suffer the slings and arrows of London… she’s takin’ one for the team, really she is. She’s put to shame the rumors about English food, and embarrassed the notion that the island is given over to teetotalers (or even tea drinkers, for that matter.)
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Ban assault rifles, not books. Regulate firearms, not women’s bodies. Protect kids, not lobbyists. Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: It takes a monster to kill children. But to watch monsters kill children again and again and do nothing isn’t just ins… Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @julia_doughty: The Buffalo and Uvalde murderers purchased their weapons *this year.* Don’t let libertarians and republicans try to say… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @fred_guttenberg: Bullshit @SenSchumer. Hold the vote. Get people on record. People will vote, it is your job to give them something… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cmclymer: I will campaign my heart out for Democrats, knock on doors, raise money, and all the rest because it's critical for our colle… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kirkacevedo: Why is a woman’s uterus more regulated than a gun? #KidVicious? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.