As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- Just spilled a California Cabernet on a purple t-shirt while inspecting its color. I am a de facto Master Sommelier now, right? Time ago 35 Minutes via Twitter for iPhone
- A net of diaphanous, liquid diamond strands, a gossamer web of squeezable mayonnaise, a most fragrant array of saff… t.co/3NMs27kBeh Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BettyBowers: LBJ's 11/9/68 letter to Smothers Brothers after they satirized him on TV: “It is part of the price of leadership of this… Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRickWilson: Oh, come the hell ON. Anyone? t.co/dWbtnTP2NK Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Roses are red, And come in a box, Necco candy hearts are no more, But you can buy ‘em from Brachs. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GregAndree71: 13yo student just passed me in the hall, and asked if I knew what day it was. I said I did, and he said, "All those kids… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.