As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Don’t sleep on the Graham-Cassidy “health care” bill. It will defund Planned Parenthood & cost millions coverage. We n… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanJones68: ALERT: While we get distracted (again) by another Trump retweet, GOP IS MOVING AT LIGHT SPEED TO WIPE OUT HEALTH CARE (agai… Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: This is happening. Drop what you are doing to start calling, start showing up, start descending on DC. Game on. https://… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @CNN: Protesters take to the streets of St. Louis for the 3rd day t.co/NqM85Z9Stg t.co/y34QhBYIw9 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @mercurek ? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @TheRoot: "Should I pretend that @Kaepernick7 didn't kneel?" @jemelehill claps back at people who tell her to leave politics out of spo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.