As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Ban assault rifles, not books. Regulate firearms, not women’s bodies. Protect kids, not lobbyists. Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: It takes a monster to kill children. But to watch monsters kill children again and again and do nothing isn’t just ins… Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @julia_doughty: The Buffalo and Uvalde murderers purchased their weapons *this year.* Don’t let libertarians and republicans try to say… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @fred_guttenberg: Bullshit @SenSchumer. Hold the vote. Get people on record. People will vote, it is your job to give them something… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cmclymer: I will campaign my heart out for Democrats, knock on doors, raise money, and all the rest because it's critical for our colle… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kirkacevedo: Why is a woman’s uterus more regulated than a gun? #KidVicious? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.