As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- RT @pranavkalrax: @AnandWrites wish we'd heard this take in '08 "Don't bail out banks, instead teach investment banks to make better decis… Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: The brain is a machine for turning glucose into mistakes Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BudrykZack: "The Thing," a movie about a group of people who don't even really like each other stuck together in a single, snowbound lo… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Sqeueeee! t.co/ken61VWTIi Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @arthur_affect: Whatever you think about IP law and capitalism in our modern world, Disney's abuse of said law is a monstrously evil dis… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jumblejim @TheRedRaptor This is the tweet I hope to not have to tweet. It’s been touch and go. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.