As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- @pnh @tnielsenhayden Best wishes for good spirits, good doctors, and good outcomes. Time ago 2 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- If you're not angry about this, you're not paying attention. t.co/4j9SSEiJZi Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Surprise, surprise. t.co/jkq0XhDHp7 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The AC/DC is cranked, tonight. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @garyvee Congrats on the kicks success, dude! (Do one in KC Chiefs’ red!) Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi I learned things. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.