As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- @realDonaldTrump Most people over ten realize your ship is sinking. Shoulda drained the swamp while you had the cha… t.co/a9CgQchAmv Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @gtwhitesides: Interesting observation from the latest Jonathan's Space Report. There are now six -- 6! -- vehicles currently docked wi… Time ago 5 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Ocasio2018: Environmental justice isn’t solely about climate change. Just look at: - Flint water - Bronx air - Appalachian mining town… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @brianschatz: Dear NBC, you are doing it again. This is not some minor media criticism or partisan complaint. You have become a vector f… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi Might explain why ideas like the “Green New Deal” and the folks who promote those ideas, like Ocasio-Cortez… t.co/pvydsFkkEy Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Ocasio2018: Somewhere along the line, people in positions of influence decided that Flint water, Bronx air, or poor schools WEREN’T acc… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.