As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- RT @cavaticat: the president of the United States is AGAIN using your platform to directly threaten the leader of another nuclear power, pl… Time ago 2 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @ElingCarin @PMourdoukoutas @old_osc @Forbes @Nestle already has that. Time ago 8 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @PMourdoukoutas @Forbes I am shocked - shocked! - to find a Forbes contributor promoting a greedy new way to privat… t.co/dhk9zkQ1ld Time ago 8 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @washingtonpost I don’t believe his problem was his willingness to talk. He talked plenty. He just mostly lied. Time ago 10 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- While other kids were at camp I summered at my small-town library: lost in space, imagining the future, reliving th… t.co/FCOcuZv611 Time ago 11 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @scalzi: A leading indicator for me that you're probably a real asshole is whether you think libraries should be shut down and/or replac… Time ago 14 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.