As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- True! Excellent journalism, locked behind a paywall, while the lies and conspiracy theories are widely available an… t.co/n40CDBJXzx Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.