As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- @BriannaWu @cwodtke @skirani It was a toxic recipe then, too, and contributed to decades of anti-patterns relative… t.co/oJWYkc3R8p Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @neilhimself Challenge accepted. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @kerner_gary Too old. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s like there’s a recurring theme here... t.co/f2RZKqer3E Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “ALL LIVES MATTER!” So the kids in cages... “No not them.” But the underage girls who were raped... “No not them eit… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: 1/ THREAD: Tomorrow the Trump admin is going to court to argue that the entire ACA should be overturned. They are goin… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.