As you may have noticed in yonder sidebar, I’ve been slowly uploading photo sets to Flickr, and discovering nifty new ways to display them as a result. For example… this spiffy slide-show that takes you on a virtual tour of the La Voz coffee cooperative on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. It’s just like being there. Except, of course, you can’t smell the coffee cherries, or feel the intense sun, or… well, maybe it’s not quite so much like being there, but it’s pretty.
- @MollyMerluzzi It's just an eclipse, Molly. The best we can hope is that Isabeau and Captain Etienne can be reunite… t.co/ztISCTvt12 Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Nnedi ? Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- AWESOME! t.co/MULOcDuFJk Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Oh, this tasty thread. t.co/1CIPKnJMG1 Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Trump gives the Kennedy Center Honors the greatest gift: his absence. (Now if he would only do the same for the P… t.co/gKuNTGWrGd Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- RT @UptownBronxDSA: This both sides shit is nothing new. t.co/qHl9YIoZyK Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.