Bloggle suffered something of a catastrophic failure from a tiny thing that snowballed. (They say the mightiest avalanche begins with a single flake. I am that flake.) Things are now largely recovered, just a few more bits to shake out. Missing features (e.g. reviews) will soon return. Promise.
- @NateSilver538 Voters won’t have access to grand jury testimony or other non-public evidence. It’s a specious argument. Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nkjemisin: No, it's not. It leaves voters without crucial information, and subject to marketing spin that hearings would not have. It t… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- This thread. Yes, please. t.co/vBsS2HnN6Q Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette @feliciaday That you probably sucked-up to Snape in Potions. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @anamariecox @crooked_friends @TheRickWilson Can I get a lightly redacted version tonight? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MayorSlyJames: Hey #KansasCity - Head to The @Google homepage today to see YOUR city featured as the 1st #GoogleArts and Culture city i… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.