Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @stealthygeek: Yesterday, in broad daylight, our home was SWATTed by the @MilwaukeePolice for the 6TH TIME! And unlike the 5th time whi… Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MikeElgan: Republicans on the FEC block an investigation into illegal campaign contributions from China to Donald Trump. t.co/p… Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BigElad: A lot of misinformation about the tax cut pushed by Missouri’s Governor and most Republican legislators. This is a gift for t… Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TristanSnell: All 16 of Florida’s Republican members of the House voted AGAINST federal disaster relief for Florida yesterday. Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Thom_Hartmann: Here’s a list of the Republicans who voted to screw veterans. If any represent you, ya may want to let them know your th… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @LEBassett: At least two more underage rape victims and two pregnant cancer patients were denied abortions in Ohio--and the cancer patie… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.