Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @NNgroup This is a bad take. You’re capable of so much better. Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- This. t.co/z6rJKCcQhj Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @sara_ann_marie That’s the ID I give dodgy phone numbers in my contacts list. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ParkerMolloy Criminals gonna crime. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @shannonandswift t.co/mJ1gpmnWQ1 Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @NPRinskeep @soledadobrien @rachelnpr I was expecting some trifle of “got access and so pulled my punches” reportin… t.co/trk3nFFkaU Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.