Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @jbendery: Someone sent me this image of the latest copy of NRA's magazine, featuring a story with the words "Target Practice" next to a… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ProudResister: Sarah Sanders: — “Trump has never encouraged violence.” Donald Trump: — “I’d like to punch him in the face.” — “I wo… Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @shannonrwatts: Sophie Scholl, 21, was executed 76 years ago today in Germany for leading a student resistance against Hitler. These wer… Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @julia_doughty: STOP asking how we'll pay for healthcare for all, clean water, student debt erased, k thru 16 public education, uncondit… Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Hide and seek champion! t.co/toEWkZAahw Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kendallybrown: For those using a screen reader, the sign Joe is holding says: I'm a WWII veteran who will be turning 100 on March 2,… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.