Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @ChuckWendig That’s great. I’m still having no luck finding cookie flour so I remain in a desolate place. A dessert desert. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @carvellwallace: two weeks ago today a white woman tried to call the police on about 8 black folks barbecuing. Today in that same spot t… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @washingtonpost t.co/0sZ7QdyqFF Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @eryno: me texting a librarian friend was like me: I can just email a librarian for free advice? her: You can! me: For free? her: Yes!… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Oh, this thread! t.co/LkhTD8VWDL Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette I am ?? ing every tweet on this thread. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.