Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- So. Wednesday, then. t.co/DkuxCz34e5 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ianbremmer: Jeff Bezos 2009: $6.8 billion 2020: $184 billion Mark Zuckerberg 2009: $2 billion 2020: $103 billion U.S. Minimum Wage 20… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @Ariana_Tobin: Balboa needs a wheelchair to get around. In Miami, where he lives, most vaccine sites are drive-up only. Morales doesn’… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- I’m shocked. Shocked. t.co/y65Jm6azN1 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Huh. t.co/KpA0pyEut4 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @clairecmc: Let me say it again. 24 MASS VACCINATION SITES OVER THE NEXT WEEK. ONLY 1!!!! in Jackson County, St Louis County, St Louis C… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.