Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @shannonrwatts: “...because Missouri protection order law doesn’t mention weapons, the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office couldn’t file… Time ago 6 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Officials Defend Plan To Close Almost All Polling Places In Majority Black Georgia County Local officials say they need… Time ago 7 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- Other institutions decry the rise of idiocracy. We make it happen. t.co/k9xASEdCrC Time ago 7 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @jenmacl: URGENT. Need a SC admitted attorney. First amendment or criminal defense ideal. The woman involved is being denied medical att… Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @MaddowBlog: Trump isn't going after his critics, he's going after the witnesses. t.co/ciCIQ8txjO Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- How about we just let him play with a firetruck, instead? He can take the wheel while Miller and Bolton make engine… t.co/kfr2XXr6b6 Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.