Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @TheRickyDavila: Retweet this if you think the honorable Sally Yates should be named as Special Prosecutor into #TrumpRussia investigati… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Preach it, Bernie! t.co/yeFNAyaWeJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @joe_hill: Usually "I told you so" speeches are ghastly. This one, by @davidfrum, is the exception: well earned and decently stated. htt… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @BernieSanders: Our true goal is not just stopping Republicans from destroying health care. Our goal is guaranteeing health care as a ri… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @pourmecoffee: Somebody said the quiet thing loud t.co/2VLm98wi98 t.co/TZZWsLrdIg Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @crystallyn @TouchstoneBooks Heartfelt congrats, Crystal! So chuffed for you... Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.