Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @karenmcgrane I want a “Be a better human” app that lets me know this would be an especially good time to connect w… t.co/m92MFym46C Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @LynnElliotEsq: @chrislhayes Hey assholes—we saw them coming for WEEKS! Instead of acting like this was an invasion of an enemy army for… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @realDonaldTrump Most people over ten realize your ship is sinking. Shoulda drained the swamp while you had the cha… t.co/a9CgQchAmv Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @gtwhitesides: Interesting observation from the latest Jonathan's Space Report. There are now six -- 6! -- vehicles currently docked wi… Time ago 9 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Ocasio2018: Environmental justice isn’t solely about climate change. Just look at: - Flint water - Bronx air - Appalachian mining town… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @brianschatz: Dear NBC, you are doing it again. This is not some minor media criticism or partisan complaint. You have become a vector f… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.