Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @cometeclipse @MaryRobinette Does the second re-entry diaper have more capacity than the first? ‘Cause... reasons. Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette What psychopath chugs Hendrick’s? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette I’m two gin & tonics in, and from here forward it’s martinis ? for the duration as I’ve run out of t… t.co/yuvX7xN7YD Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Turkeys don’t vote. Possums don’t vote. Cows don’t vote. People—U.S. Citizens—vote. It’s not the size of the la… t.co/2M43480tXe Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @BriannaWu @cwodtke @skirani It was a toxic recipe then, too, and contributed to decades of anti-patterns relative… t.co/oJWYkc3R8p Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @neilhimself Challenge accepted. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.