Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @MarcusCVance No more than historical dinosaur evidence implies… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen, as a lefty liberal type I want to turn #MOBlue as much anybody. But I don’t want my Republican friends to k… t.co/cZ88SWciiX Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler We’re I on a charter flying with folks who are also vaccinated, I’d do the same. As would you. Still… t.co/HX3sFyiMki Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @TheRealHoarse @RheaBoydMD This isn’t necessarily an either / or proposition. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @travismcelroy Facing the wall, as the witch demands. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Eden_Eats: Password must contain a symbol, a number, an emotional arc, a centralized theme, a big set piece, a male lead "struggling w/… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.