Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Project Veritas infiltrated McCaskill’s campaign and gained access to voter files, her campaign lawyer says. McCaskill is… Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @ddale8: This is truly horrible. The president is gleefully applauding violence against a journalist. Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @chrislhayes: So this week the president has helped cover up the murder of one journalist and is now praising the assault of another jou… Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @jasoninthehouse One of you is a wooden representation of a human being, the other, a statue of a Native American. Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Myrmecos: The GOP is planning to take all that money you’ve been paying into social security, your whole life, to pay for the tax cuts… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- What a sweet, poignant, and devastatingly honest remembrance. t.co/yt1fUH5JLv Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.