Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @MayorSlyJames I’m not all certain there’s a second. Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Horseshit. t.co/ONoOFtvbw2 Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @rlallensack: ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS LIGHT IN MY LIFE NOW THERE’S ONLY LOVE IN THE DARK NOTHING I CAN SAY TURTLE ECLIPSE OF THE H… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @philiplarkin: Just spotted a cat on someone's porch, miaowing to be let in. Without thinking, I walked up to the door, rang the bell, n… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Hey, @Google, this is... disappointing. t.co/mo9YHv3QME Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @rxpatrick @karenmcgrane t.co/GUq925V87U Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.