Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @CoffeeGeek Two bag minimum order here, too; if you’re packaging smaller bags you’re depriving yourself the opportu… t.co/K5M4dQdBb6 Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Wendys @jaketapper Damn. Wendy’s is playing for keeps. Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Somebody's having a no good, very bad Black Friday. Ouch. t.co/qq8Au89NHa Time ago 13 Hours via TweetDeck
- @MHarrisPerry @PBS What an excellent group from which to select! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Watching the Chargers-Cowboys game in hopes they both loose. I didn’t even know you could hate-watch football but here we are. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @Dorkington @TheRedRaptor Pleased and grateful to have played my part to prepare you to propose unlikely cranial in… t.co/dSIkIYFg9y Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.