Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @soledadobrien Wow. Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @sbagen: If you've never watched the Cars' "Rock Goes to College" concert from the University of Sussex in 1978, do it: t.co/9aU… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PhilArballo2020: I’m not taking any money from corporate PACs, I'm relying on people just like you ?????? Together we have a real chan… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PatrickRothfuss: Saw #RoaldDahlDay, which reminded me of the time I wrote a review of one of his books. And by "wrote a review" I mean… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AriBerman: NOT A JOKE. This is how NC GOP responding to 357 page court order requiring them to remedy their illegal gerrymander of sta… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MerriamWebster: A 'mumpsimus' is a stubborn person who insists on making an error in spite of being shown that it is wrong. https://t.c… Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.