Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @catvalente Take all the time and space you’re require. Time ago 1 Hour via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RileyBehrens: Earlier today, I was diagnosed as having suffered a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), or what's commonly known as a mini-s… Time ago 1 Hour via Twitter for iPhone
- @emptywheel Fear. They’re compromised and cornered, and fear exposure. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @pranavkalrax: @AnandWrites wish we'd heard this take in '08 "Don't bail out banks, instead teach investment banks to make better decis… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: The brain is a machine for turning glucose into mistakes Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BudrykZack: "The Thing," a movie about a group of people who don't even really like each other stuck together in a single, snowbound lo… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.