Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Ban assault rifles, not books. Regulate firearms, not women’s bodies. Protect kids, not lobbyists. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: It takes a monster to kill children. But to watch monsters kill children again and again and do nothing isn’t just ins… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @julia_doughty: The Buffalo and Uvalde murderers purchased their weapons *this year.* Don’t let libertarians and republicans try to say… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @fred_guttenberg: Bullshit @SenSchumer. Hold the vote. Get people on record. People will vote, it is your job to give them something… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cmclymer: I will campaign my heart out for Democrats, knock on doors, raise money, and all the rest because it's critical for our colle… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kirkacevedo: Why is a woman’s uterus more regulated than a gun? #KidVicious? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.