Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @leftiblog: If cops shoot tear gas at you, that’s “crowd control”, but if you pick it up and throw it back, that’s “assault with a deadl… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @rahaeli: If "New York suspends habeas corpus" is not the headline everywhere tomorrow, newspapers have failed at their job Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @cmclymer I’m certain it will offer at least as much objective truth as Sen. Cotton’s screed. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Ken_to_inazuma: Boise Idaho. I’m pumped tf Up. #allpowertothepeople #BlackLivesMatter Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MerriamWebster: A word we're watching: 'bothsidesing' t.co/5msxpmT75s Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @clairecmc: Important read. I’m a priest. The police forced me away from St. John’s Church for Trump’s photo op. - The Washington Post… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.