Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- RT @david_g_landry: Here are some of the leaders who used the phrase "enemy of the people": - Vladimir Lenin - Joseph Stalin - Mao Zedong… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @nickbilton: From the Nixon Tapes recorded between 1971 and 1972. Notice any similarities? t.co/uevSFokywR Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @jessecase: Jonas Salk had Asperger's. If anything, autism causes vaccines. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RogueNASA: 21 kids and a climate scientist are suing the US government to force it to contend with the threat of climate change https:/… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StephenByrne86: The Animated Adventures of Buffy t.co/yFu8hz7bph Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @TPM As with his role model, Trump, fantastic claims made without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.