Green Mountain Coffee gets a little greener still with the ribbon-cutting today of its new biodiesel fueling center. I’m currently waiting to see if Vermont’s legislature can get its act together and pass new legislation supporting clean diesel in the state (Vermont currently bans the sale of new diesel passenger cars of all stripes) before it’s time to get a new car… it’d be pretty handy to fill up with the biodiesel tap that’s now steps from my office door.
- @sielju Ted Lasso Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: When someone tells you who they are, believe them. McConnell keeps saying it, but Democrats never seem to listen. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Unemployment isn't a "hand out." It's insurance you pay into with every paycheck. If your car got hit, you wouldn't s… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: Two divorces (Bezos and Gates) redistributed $400 billion. That's more the city budgets of NY, LA, DC, Chicago, SF, H… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattNegrin: 118 days after the Jan. 6 insurrection, the @washingtonpost is currently promoting Josh Hawley's book in a livestream as if… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ZerlinaShow: "It seems fitting that on May 4th, the day known as ‘Star Wars Day’, the Republican Party finds itself in a galaxy far, fa… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.