No, I swear I’m not making this up. It’s for real. Why? I suspect it’s somebody’s idea of how to separate you from your wallet, or at least a few bits of paper you’re carrying around. The Slash Food link above offers a number of recipes should you want to make your own, and at least some appear to have coffee in them, while others have eggs and ginger biscuits (nope, didn’t make that up, either!) and still more, large doses of vodka. Na zdorovye!
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Project Veritas infiltrated McCaskill’s campaign and gained access to voter files, her campaign lawyer says. McCaskill is… Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @ddale8: This is truly horrible. The president is gleefully applauding violence against a journalist. Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @chrislhayes: So this week the president has helped cover up the murder of one journalist and is now praising the assault of another jou… Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @jasoninthehouse One of you is a wooden representation of a human being, the other, a statue of a Native American. Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Myrmecos: The GOP is planning to take all that money you’ve been paying into social security, your whole life, to pay for the tax cuts… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- What a sweet, poignant, and devastatingly honest remembrance. t.co/yt1fUH5JLv Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
Follow @decadmus on twitter.