No, I swear I’m not making this up. It’s for real. Why? I suspect it’s somebody’s idea of how to separate you from your wallet, or at least a few bits of paper you’re carrying around. The Slash Food link above offers a number of recipes should you want to make your own, and at least some appear to have coffee in them, while others have eggs and ginger biscuits (nope, didn’t make that up, either!) and still more, large doses of vodka. Na zdorovye!
- RT @TopherSpiro: This is important. Since not a single Senator is having a town hall, you must go in groups to offices. Rally outside any p… Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @benwikler: I've heard this from two additional sources. Make this recess count, folks. You have from now till June 5. t.co/oj4p… Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MrsTad: 'This Is The Place': Watch poet Tony Walsh's inspirational ode to Manchester at terror attack vigil -- t.co/8wLDtCNUey Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- In a sanctuary city, no less. t.co/HhkXU7mTa6 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @T_Wes44 What an inspiration! Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @paul_haine: If you're ever having a bad day, just watch this video of a man trying to deep-fry gnocchi t.co/U1aXAS4kIJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.