No, I swear I’m not making this up. It’s for real. Why? I suspect it’s somebody’s idea of how to separate you from your wallet, or at least a few bits of paper you’re carrying around. The Slash Food link above offers a number of recipes should you want to make your own, and at least some appear to have coffee in them, while others have eggs and ginger biscuits (nope, didn’t make that up, either!) and still more, large doses of vodka. Na zdorovye!
- RT @david_g_landry: Here are some of the leaders who used the phrase "enemy of the people": - Vladimir Lenin - Joseph Stalin - Mao Zedong… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @nickbilton: From the Nixon Tapes recorded between 1971 and 1972. Notice any similarities? t.co/uevSFokywR Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @jessecase: Jonas Salk had Asperger's. If anything, autism causes vaccines. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RogueNASA: 21 kids and a climate scientist are suing the US government to force it to contend with the threat of climate change https:/… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @StephenByrne86: The Animated Adventures of Buffy t.co/yFu8hz7bph Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @TPM As with his role model, Trump, fantastic claims made without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.