No, I swear I’m not making this up. It’s for real. Why? I suspect it’s somebody’s idea of how to separate you from your wallet, or at least a few bits of paper you’re carrying around. The Slash Food link above offers a number of recipes should you want to make your own, and at least some appear to have coffee in them, while others have eggs and ginger biscuits (nope, didn’t make that up, either!) and still more, large doses of vodka. Na zdorovye!
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- True! Excellent journalism, locked behind a paywall, while the lies and conspiracy theories are widely available an… t.co/n40CDBJXzx Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.