You can send out the press releases. You can stage million dollar opening-day events and sampling programs. Still, some folks just won’t get it right…
- The modern chain is “going back to its roots” and launching a house coffee called Pike Place Blend.
- Yesterday marked the company’s coast-to-coast free tasting, but I got a taste of Pike Place today.
- Pike’s Place was blended to have a smoother, cleaner finish than Starbucks’ other blends.
- Starbuck’s new Pike’s Place roast drips out early in Gold Coast.
- On Tuesday, April 8th Starbucks launched its newest brew, “Pikes Peak Roast…”
For the record Starbucks’ new blend is called, Pike Place Roast™.
P.S. I really don’t intend to turn this space into yet another Starbucks-watching venue, but — much like a seventy car pile-up on the freeway — it’s just hard to tear your eyes away.