Special Writers’ Edition
- RT @scalzi: Meanwhile, this asshole. t.co/yGlhqdT31P Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @ddiamond: Fact-check: The GOP bill ends funding for Medicaid expansion in 2024, and bill’s additional cuts projected to reduce coverage… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @NateSilver538: Kellyanne is lying. It cuts Medicaid by about $800 billion. t.co/g3M5AIdzyQ Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @danwlin: 2016: I can’t wait for this year to end. Next year can’t be worse. 2017: Remember to call your senators and ask them not to k… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ACLU: We can't believe this needs to be said, but it's not okay to drag people out of wheelchairs when they're protesting legislation.… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @MayorSlyJames At state and national levels it would seem the inverse is also true. Sad! Here's to Smart Cities, Mayor Sly! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.