Matt Staggs (writer, publicist, one-time list-keeper of SFF awesomeness at Enter the Octopus) has spawned a crowd-sourced, gothic horror, shared-world wiki based on a New England village with a hidden, haunted history. Feel free to join in on the world-building — it’s a Creative Commons share-alike-ganza!
- RT @ShitUserStory: As a… – user I want… – a strategically-timed, comprehensive rebrand so that… – negative discourse regarding company prac… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Brilliant! Then we probably both aspire that more folks might read their work. ? Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw There’s a vast space between no pay wall and being free. Tiered subscription models, mixed martech of al… t.co/D23TGSBvzk Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Ad technology has reinvented itself 20 times in the last ten years. The paywall should be as much a reli… t.co/ZRr8RnGHrs Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw NYT implemented a paywall 10 years ago. Most all our erstwhile papers of record have followed suit. Sinc… t.co/GtdS5FtNN5 Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeLaw Of *course* they do. That’s not the argument, Marshall. The collective Fourth Estate has largely abrogat… t.co/F2ZDVCHajh Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.