In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- RT @RichardEngel: Turkey’s conflict in Syria took a major turn today. First alleged atrocities by Turkish-backed Arab militias, executing K… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MattShepardFDN: On this day, 21 years ago, Matthew Shepard died, becoming the victim of one of the most notorious anti-gay hate crimes… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AdamParkhomenko Nah. Trash at least shows up at the curb once a week. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Mattsdoreen: Who remembers Susan McDougal? She served 18 months for ignoring a subpoena to testify in the Whitewater case against the… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SenatorRomney It will. What are you going to do about it? Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Liz_Cheney @realDonaldTrump Maybe you should do your part to remove him from office then? Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.