Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- @MktgMusicFoodie @Foleybrewingvt @blackbackpub I’m long overdue for a visit to @blackbackpub. So drink one for me, too. Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @MomOfKai LOL’d, bookmarked Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @matociquala Because they’re juicy and sweet? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Kate_Baker You got this. You can make it through this. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb Times being what they are... Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb I find that if the account in question doesn’t illuminate the conversation or offer a coherent point… t.co/Ww104RloGh Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.