Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- Having [quite good] coffee with @mercurek @MaglianeroCafe and name dropping @PeterGiuliano as I buy some @counter_culture beans. Woot. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SirPatStew: Feliz cupleaños to Guillermo Shakespeare. A toast con un margarita! ?????? #ShakespeareLives t.co/hVGWK7nzaZ Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- New strings on the Frankenstrat! Woot! Bend 'em if you got 'em. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen to Ian McKellen read Shakespeare's The Tempest t.co/AQwgctpGTP via @TIME Time ago 8 Days via Mobile Web
- @halvorson I dated a girl for weeks w/ a spontaneous accent (a nervous affectation). I was a charming Englishman, an ugly American. :/ Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tmpeyton Life, man. Isn't it sweet? Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.