Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- Today is brought to you by the word "irony" and the number "eleventeen." Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- To thine own self be true: uttered by a fatuous blowhard to a self-absorbed hothead, both slain by a man testing the principle. O, Hamlet. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- "Mobile Ad Blocking: Doom for Vampire Ad Networks" by @deCadmus on @LinkedIn t.co/geRlNpuBVZ Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @deCadmus Actually, that reads like the beginning of a hole other story. [sigh] Time ago 15 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Who'd imagine the gateway to such a remarkable world might begin, "In a whole in the ground there lived a hobbit." t.co/meaLUNqwtl Time ago 15 Days via Twitter Web Client
- It’s been called a blow for mobile advertising. It’s a start. "Ads, Content-Blockers, and the Mobile Web Economy" t.co/OLrqfF3JO2 Time ago 15 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.