Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- @briancthayer "...or the mustache gets it." Time ago 26 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jmspool I call that particular state, 1:00am. Time ago 26 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MarsCuriosity: Dodge, duck, dip, dive & dodge: Orbiters prep to evade (and study!) the #MarsComet t.co/yXanU8aXVb t.co/vJ… Time ago 26 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @karenmcgrane Today the Internet is ambidextrous, but in the days of dial-up, right-handed modems were required to handshake properly. Time ago 26 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @jmspool: OH: Deadlines are just a promise for future schedule revisions. Time ago 27 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @LisaMcIntire: Why is this happening WORDS HAVE MEANINGS t.co/qMeiie6tRO Time ago 29 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.