Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- RT @DavidKHarbour: Internet, listen... I’m a giver. I give and I give. But now I need you. I need 200k retweets to go dance with penguins.… Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- My hope is renewed that the women of America will save this nation from the men of Washington, D.C.. t.co/k50qQgry8K Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. This thread. t.co/FxGa8jN0ym Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Pithy. t.co/QSvixZYymg Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KemberleeKaye: Have been giggling over this for a solid 5 minutes t.co/CspDcpDhn0 Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DavidKHarbour: 125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony. I get to read… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.