Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- @PeterGiuliano @slinkychang I presume her frozen waffles had already eaten and did not need to be fed? Perhaps the waffles were dieting? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jaspertandy: “When can you do it?” Two weeks “We need it next week” Then I suggest you ask again last week. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @UXHow: Visual Design is information priority: The most important thing jumps out. The subtle whispers at the right moment. via @jmspool Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @freelancekc: RT & Follow us to Enter to win a FREE "Crown" T Shirt today! t.co/TIlZumt0XE #BeRoyalKC #Royals #KC t.co/31H… Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @briancthayer "...or the mustache gets it." Time ago 37 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jmspool I call that particular state, 1:00am. Time ago 37 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.