Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- RT @BillNye: Can't wait! t.co/RGtuUK8Q45 Time ago 28 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @halvorson: 11yo: I think Donald Trump cares way less about being president than he does about winning. Dude. Time ago 59 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Just realized the purple eggplant I picked up at the market is sporting its own, er... emoji. t.co/xjlDvdthTN Time ago 59 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Again? It's like they just can't help themselves... t.co/gU5YFemcPI Time ago 71 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My Twitter feed this morning is mostly puppies and kitties. Thank-you, @anamariecox. t.co/kZLpOcAgch Time ago 82 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Eyes up. Hearts up. Minds sharp. Compassion on full blast. (Sips coffee) Okay let's go. Time ago 82 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.