Coffee has been a frequent subject of scrutiny by the medical community… perhaps because it’s so widely consumed, yet offers no apparent nutritive value. Or, maybe doctors are just looking for a really good cup of coffee.
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Do NOT get stuck in the comments section of life today. Make, do, create the things. Let others tussle it ou… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- What would happen if he threw his support behind Netflix producing new episodes of Firefly? #browncoatforever t.co/rgIHC6yIaR Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @aboutferguson: t.co/4nR3Z6vS3j Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @StephenAtHome: And now an important message from Stephen Colbert's den. #TrumpBush2016 t.co/OKMY2lTSq9 Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @NateSilver538: Exclusive @FiveThirtyEight projection on what the Electoral College would look like if women refuse to vote Trump. https… Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @BillNye: Can't wait! t.co/RGtuUK8Q45 Time ago 52 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.