Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @karenmcgrane I want a “Be a better human” app that lets me know this would be an especially good time to connect w… t.co/m92MFym46C Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @LynnElliotEsq: @chrislhayes Hey assholes—we saw them coming for WEEKS! Instead of acting like this was an invasion of an enemy army for… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @realDonaldTrump Most people over ten realize your ship is sinking. Shoulda drained the swamp while you had the cha… t.co/a9CgQchAmv Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @gtwhitesides: Interesting observation from the latest Jonathan's Space Report. There are now six -- 6! -- vehicles currently docked wi… Time ago 9 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @Ocasio2018: Environmental justice isn’t solely about climate change. Just look at: - Flint water - Bronx air - Appalachian mining town… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @brianschatz: Dear NBC, you are doing it again. This is not some minor media criticism or partisan complaint. You have become a vector f… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.