Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @spdustin: I know a lot of media personalities, Twitter "influencers", or whatever have shared their treatment of the Mueller Report tod… Time ago 16 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @FreshCupMag @CaffeinatedLamb How Sabrina makes a cup. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My vote for most wise tweet of the week. t.co/W0bkgyYzae Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Whoopsie. t.co/lZgEeZj7ta Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Inexplicably, one of the TVs in my local is tuned to the Dressage World Cup. The horses are stunning. The interplay… t.co/4fziNuiIH6 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @NateSilver538 Voters won’t have access to grand jury testimony or other non-public evidence. It’s a specious argument. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.