Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- It’s the first day of fall. ? Are you registered to vote? ? Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jasondominy @pomplamoose Likewise! Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Don’t despair. Vote. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: Everyone should read this remarkable piece by @Sarah_Smarsh. It captures perfectly how best to engage the other side, why… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TylerDinucci: You're wondering what you can do to help? The most important thing is making sure that we take back the Senate. Amy McGra… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Can’t wait to hear his take on the whole “No shoes, no shirts, no service” thing. t.co/qfTKyuKCJp Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.