Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @briancthayer "...or the mustache gets it." Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jmspool I call that particular state, 1:00am. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MarsCuriosity: Dodge, duck, dip, dive & dodge: Orbiters prep to evade (and study!) the #MarsComet t.co/yXanU8aXVb t.co/vJ… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @karenmcgrane Today the Internet is ambidextrous, but in the days of dial-up, right-handed modems were required to handshake properly. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @jmspool: OH: Deadlines are just a promise for future schedule revisions. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @LisaMcIntire: Why is this happening WORDS HAVE MEANINGS t.co/qMeiie6tRO Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.