Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Today is brought to you by the word "irony" and the number "eleventeen." Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- To thine own self be true: uttered by a fatuous blowhard to a self-absorbed hothead, both slain by a man testing the principle. O, Hamlet. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- "Mobile Ad Blocking: Doom for Vampire Ad Networks" by @deCadmus on @LinkedIn t.co/geRlNpuBVZ Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @deCadmus Actually, that reads like the beginning of a hole other story. [sigh] Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Who'd imagine the gateway to such a remarkable world might begin, "In a whole in the ground there lived a hobbit." t.co/meaLUNqwtl Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
- It’s been called a blow for mobile advertising. It’s a start. "Ads, Content-Blockers, and the Mobile Web Economy" t.co/OLrqfF3JO2 Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.