Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @ChuckWendig Hard rock and acid rain. Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @gmbritton: I wish i could credit the artist on this. t.co/Ao2teFan1U Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NPR: President Trump tweeted he inherited "a mess" as president. Here's a snapshot of the country before inauguration: t.co/iwH… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @ChuckWendig: Our president doesn't know what uranium is. Our president probably can't explain how to make a ham sandwich. https://t.c… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @SaIIyYates: Goals! t.co/qlk4yKihIO Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @david_g_landry: Here are some of the leaders who used the phrase "enemy of the people": - Vladimir Lenin - Joseph Stalin - Mao Zedong… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.