Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- In politics, as in traffic circles, a mutually beneficial experience is better assured by proceeding around the center and to the left. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @StephenAtHome I'd prefer the turkey got a roasting pan this year, and Snowden the pardon. Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @chrislhayes: Can you begin to imagine the 5 alarm media fire there would be if the Clinton Foundation straight up admitted to violating… Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @samkap But. Austin? Crap. This looks to be a very long 4 years. So sorry. Time ago 20 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @jelani9: Fake news is "Angelina Jolie to Leave Brad Pitt for Space Alien". What we're talking about now is propaganda. Time ago 20 Days via Twitter for iPad
- A coffee subscription, you say? Why, what a novel idea. (sigh) t.co/waGNeETjSN Time ago 21 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.