Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- But of course he did. t.co/TjlJc392tc Time ago 43 Minutes via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChrisPerkinsDnD More salt? Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @koopa_kinte: Since “disrespecting the flag” is still the narrative being used, this courtesy of the US Flag Code Chapter 10: Respect fo… Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- What a world, indeed. t.co/B3lcboHz9n Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NYCLU: If peaceful protests did nothing, the powerful wouldn't try so hard to silence them. #TakeAKnee t.co/0aONI66gJF Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- RT @TopherSpiro: This is a bigger scandal than the private jet charters. It's time for Price to resign. t.co/wxL1VbrLrE Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.