Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @JMackey1981: If you're at Wrigley Field tonight, and a ball is headed down the foul lines, STAY THE HELL AWAY! @Cubs @Cubs_Insider #NL… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Do NOT get stuck in the comments section of life today. Make, do, create the things. Let others tussle it ou… Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- What would happen if he threw his support behind Netflix producing new episodes of Firefly? #browncoatforever t.co/rgIHC6yIaR Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @aboutferguson: t.co/4nR3Z6vS3j Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @StephenAtHome: And now an important message from Stephen Colbert's den. #TrumpBush2016 t.co/OKMY2lTSq9 Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @NateSilver538: Exclusive @FiveThirtyEight projection on what the Electoral College would look like if women refuse to vote Trump. https… Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.