Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- When you realize your business email account has not been sending messages for days.... 💩 Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @sarahoconnor_: @sarahoconnor_ Ok. I should have thought about my name & its associations before tweeting this! Time ago 1 Day via Mobile Web (M5)
- And so it begins... Robot Kills Man At Volkswagen Plant In Germany t.co/640RntpnTp via @TPM Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Booze, and the science of pie. Oh, yeah. WATCH-- t.co/vRdwXtfZAC via @slate Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Maker Faire: You’re Never Too Young for a Sonic Screwdriver t.co/yad5jGQSq0 t.co/uuAmp2AStX Time ago 3 Days via WordPress.com
- OH at Maker Faire: "You're never too young to have a sonic screwdriver." Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.