Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- So, oops? That’s it? t.co/okbs5bJy32 Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- More of that and a hockey game’ll break out. t.co/xCIT9QIGGk Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Question to those who bicycle hard: do all cycling shorts feel like you’re carrying a loaded diaper? Do you just, u… t.co/IFU7uIQgMM Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- And even then, with only a tweet, and without invoking that President’s name. Weak tea. t.co/I9qCsGTdPy Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @AutumnChiklis @cmclymer If I pay? for a melon meat imposter I want the full floor show, baby. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Kayleigh McEnany is the Roger Stone of Baghdad Bobs. t.co/0C8JCtftMf Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.