Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @ProudResister: Sarah Sanders: — “Trump has never encouraged violence.” Donald Trump: — “I’d like to punch him in the face.” — “I wo… Time ago 1 Hour via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @shannonrwatts: Sophie Scholl, 21, was executed 76 years ago today in Germany for leading a student resistance against Hitler. These wer… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @julia_doughty: STOP asking how we'll pay for healthcare for all, clean water, student debt erased, k thru 16 public education, uncondit… Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Hide and seek champion! t.co/toEWkZAahw Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kendallybrown: For those using a screen reader, the sign Joe is holding says: I'm a WWII veteran who will be turning 100 on March 2,… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @kendallybrown: Joe lives near the Air Force base where my boyfriend is stationed. I've never met Joe, but my partner and I are arrangin… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.