Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @CoffeeGeek Two bag minimum order here, too; if you’re packaging smaller bags you’re depriving yourself the opportu… t.co/K5M4dQdBb6 Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @Wendys @jaketapper Damn. Wendy’s is playing for keeps. Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Somebody's having a no good, very bad Black Friday. Ouch. t.co/qq8Au89NHa Time ago 13 Hours via TweetDeck
- @MHarrisPerry @PBS What an excellent group from which to select! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Watching the Chargers-Cowboys game in hopes they both loose. I didn’t even know you could hate-watch football but here we are. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @Dorkington @TheRedRaptor Pleased and grateful to have played my part to prepare you to propose unlikely cranial in… t.co/dSIkIYFg9y Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.