Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- t.co/XbVpJmwECp t.co/ysFbYFEWT4 Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DFW_Dee: In order to be paid & qualify for time & a half that week, Shell mandates the union crowd stand all day without lunch & suppor… Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom What? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom No Gesundheit for you! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom Oh! I will like you again! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom It’s the sorta swish people ?? here. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.