Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @TheRickyDavila: Retweet this if you think the honorable Sally Yates should be named as Special Prosecutor into #TrumpRussia investigati… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Preach it, Bernie! t.co/yeFNAyaWeJ Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @joe_hill: Usually "I told you so" speeches are ghastly. This one, by @davidfrum, is the exception: well earned and decently stated. htt… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @BernieSanders: Our true goal is not just stopping Republicans from destroying health care. Our goal is guaranteeing health care as a ri… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @pourmecoffee: Somebody said the quiet thing loud t.co/2VLm98wi98 t.co/TZZWsLrdIg Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @crystallyn @TouchstoneBooks Heartfelt congrats, Crystal! So chuffed for you... Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.