Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Thread. t.co/PCbZtYI58B Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Chiefs: TAKE IT AWAY, TRAV ? t.co/ApczbsSwR3 Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Chiefs: SUPER BOWL BOUND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5??0?? YEARS! t.co/BzBXHWGvuQ Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: I love this town so damn much. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @lawantgarde @Baptiste_Lerak @Hbomberguy Landering. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SirPatStew @IanMcKellen Please say you have a new project together? Maybe something on stage? Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.