Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @scalzi Congrats, John! Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @cmclymer @CubaLibreDC Charlotte, I have learned so much about the non-binary gendered community following your Twi… t.co/WUoNoxDxTt Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Popehat: The woman who called the cops on an eight year old for selling water without a permit .... apparently has a business selling m… Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @jaytingle @joshtpm Good taste. Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @adamdavidson @ChuckWendig ...and reported as a racist to Twitter. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @jk_rowling t.co/hOsir1DUDs Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.