Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- I heard a flock of geese migrating today. I worry they'll fly headlong into the border wall that Mexico has paid for. Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Camp #Kavanaugh doesn’t want an FBI investigation, which means one of two things: 1) He’s guilty. 2) He’s an idiot,… t.co/VBOywYeM5t Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @NateSilver538 Is that how you spell bullshit? Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @crystallyn Get more magnesium in your diet, either through foods with lots (almonds, oats, spinach) or supplements. Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @cmclymer: Let me get this straight: we're going to get to see the detailed calendars Kavanaugh that he supposedly kept as a 17 year-old… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @willmay: @lpolgreen @chick_in_kiev It was a team effort apparently. t.co/v3c6UQil0e Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.