Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @MayorSlyJames I’m not all certain there’s a second. Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Horseshit. t.co/ONoOFtvbw2 Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @rlallensack: ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS LIGHT IN MY LIFE NOW THERE’S ONLY LOVE IN THE DARK NOTHING I CAN SAY TURTLE ECLIPSE OF THE H… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @philiplarkin: Just spotted a cat on someone's porch, miaowing to be let in. Without thinking, I walked up to the door, rang the bell, n… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Hey, @Google, this is... disappointing. t.co/mo9YHv3QME Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @rxpatrick @karenmcgrane t.co/GUq925V87U Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.