Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @scalzi: Good night, Twitter. When I wake up, I expect that these dresses and llamas will be all sorted out. Don't let me down, Twitter. Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @hasbean @NickCho Lots of them, yes. Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @mercurek @sarahreesbrenna I'm confident it's little more than an oversight and easily corrected. Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @mercurek “@BookRiot: 3 on a YA Theme: Awesome Heroines Whose Names Start with ‘K’: t.co/xImrtJSa54 t.co/jFlThwgTwR” Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- I got a foam roller to use on tight muscles after I run. I find, tho, it's more fun to just roll around on the floor and skip the running. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Esquiremag: When you think about it, slaying a Sound Of Music medley was the only shocking thing left for Lady Gaga to do. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.