Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @SirPatStew: Feliz cupleaños to Guillermo Shakespeare. A toast con un margarita! ?????? #ShakespeareLives t.co/hVGWK7nzaZ Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- New strings on the Frankenstrat! Woot! Bend 'em if you got 'em. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen to Ian McKellen read Shakespeare's The Tempest t.co/AQwgctpGTP via @TIME Time ago 6 Days via Mobile Web
- @halvorson I dated a girl for weeks w/ a spontaneous accent (a nervous affectation). I was a charming Englishman, an ugly American. :/ Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @tmpeyton Life, man. Isn't it sweet? Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @NickCho Nope. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.