Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @Veronica: Steven Spielberg To Direct Sci-Fi Cult Favorite 'Ready Player One'; Back At Warner Bros t.co/EzLw2uvvbe t.co/Yw… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Level of espresso beans in hopper dangerously low. New delivery tomorrow at the earliest. This could get ugly. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Puzzling out that problem took a dog-walk, application of pre-emergent herbicide on the lawn and a short jog for myself. Got it, though. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter Web Client
- "I love the smell of the universe in the morning." -- @neiltyson It smells like... coffee. Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
- You're doing teleconferences too frequently when an audio glitch is a welcome opportunity to hear yourself think for a moment. #joyoftech Time ago 12 Days via Twitter Web Client
- “@terryandrob: AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER.” Thank you, Sir Terry P, for everything. Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.