Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- ...and only half the amount of fake fur as @realDonaldTrump. t.co/vCOnC9aWp7 Time ago 17 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Seconded! t.co/fOHg73pD7s Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- Outstanding. t.co/3B2E6CSLPM Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- Honor Relics, Embrace Change t.co/r28hrZapK2 Time ago 1 Day via WordPress.com
- Caught Queen's '82 Montreal triumph tonite & wondered how guitarist / astrophysicist Brian May is getting along. t.co/M72xFPFWtd Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. t.co/j3JsRbmmcw Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.