While the remarks of the leaders of IBM, Digital, and Microsoft may have resulted from a lack of vision, or of imagination, or just fundamentally misunderestimating the aspirations of their consumers, the same cannot be said of Time Warner.
- So, oops? That’s it? t.co/okbs5bJy32 Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- More of that and a hockey game’ll break out. t.co/xCIT9QIGGk Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Question to those who bicycle hard: do all cycling shorts feel like you’re carrying a loaded diaper? Do you just, u… t.co/IFU7uIQgMM Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- And even then, with only a tweet, and without invoking that President’s name. Weak tea. t.co/I9qCsGTdPy Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @AutumnChiklis @cmclymer If I pay💰 for a melon meat imposter I want the full floor show, baby. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Kayleigh McEnany is the Roger Stone of Baghdad Bobs. t.co/0C8JCtftMf Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.