So it turns out that, yes, we are impacted emotionally by the streams of social information we consume. Happy stories make us happy. Sad stories? Spoiler alert: they make us sad. But it’s Facebook’s manipulation of our news feeds that makes us very angry, indeed.
- RT @ASlavitt: BREAKING: Trump’s Supreme Court allows Public Charge to keep out poor immigrants & keep benefits from them when here. This k… Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @joshtpm: Dersh keeps saying how the Founders feared that impeachment wld lead to a British parliamentary style system. This is why know… Time ago 7 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Thread. t.co/PCbZtYI58B Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Chiefs: TAKE IT AWAY, TRAV ? t.co/ApczbsSwR3 Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Chiefs: SUPER BOWL BOUND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5??0?? YEARS! t.co/BzBXHWGvuQ Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: I love this town so damn much. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.