So it turns out that, yes, we are impacted emotionally by the streams of social information we consume. Happy stories make us happy. Sad stories? Spoiler alert: they make us sad. But it’s Facebook’s manipulation of our news feeds that makes us very angry, indeed.
- @jk_rowling t.co/hOsir1DUDs Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @kairyssdal Oh, yes! Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cmclymer: I made my own jacket. ?? #MelaniaTrump t.co/MBhGOqpWME Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ParkerMolloy: Since Melania Trump's jacket said "I really don't care"... I set up t.co/GL1FF0KpBs Click the link and it'll ta… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @TheRickWilson There was so little we agreed on, but he had real values and a point of view that was based on belief, not on optics. Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @TVietor08 @chrislhayes Do we all scribble inane shit on our clothes now? Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.