So it turns out that, yes, we are impacted emotionally by the streams of social information we consume. Happy stories make us happy. Sad stories? Spoiler alert: they make us sad. But it’s Facebook’s manipulation of our news feeds that makes us very angry, indeed.
- @trishrothgeb @TheOutsiderHBO It’s authored by Stephen King, after all. Dark is... expected. Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeGeek Back to QUIC: it’s a smart, fast, and secure transport, but sometimes apps (like YouTube) appear to fai… t.co/G0dVXTFTlA Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeGeek As for me: between gigs, and save for minor things like 45 and a global pandemic, pretty spiffy overall. :) Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeGeek Easy as disabling its use in your browser (set flag to disable). If things are suddenly faster, it was… t.co/fR8YstC2CL Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @CoffeeGeek You may have an upstream provider that is blocking QUIC transport. Try this— in Google Chrome: In the U… t.co/IefXDP64BS Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @USTornadoes: This tornado watch has been designated as a Particularly Dangerous Situation (PDS) watch. 90% of 2 or more tornadoes, with… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.