So it turns out that, yes, we are impacted emotionally by the streams of social information we consume. Happy stories make us happy. Sad stories? Spoiler alert: they make us sad. But it’s Facebook’s manipulation of our news feeds that makes us very angry, indeed.
- "An illegal alien!" she cried. "You never told me!" He stood, stoic. A single, purple tear welled in his wide, mirrored eye. #storytweet Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Many women are choosing not to remain silent on Twitter because they've been silenced enough, already. You rock too. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Many women are choosing to remain silent on Twitter today. Twitter is diminished in every respect as a result. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @danachis Imagine how stale that coffee must be to soak up all that water. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @shaneferro: Actually, only the men t.co/QECiiaQnbH Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRealNyha: If someone doesn't understand privilege, show them this . t.co/tMM6MMXawL Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.