So it turns out that, yes, we are impacted emotionally by the streams of social information we consume. Happy stories make us happy. Sad stories? Spoiler alert: they make us sad. But it’s Facebook’s manipulation of our news feeds that makes us very angry, indeed.
- @MayorSlyJames I’m not all certain there’s a second. Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Horseshit. t.co/ONoOFtvbw2 Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @rlallensack: ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS LIGHT IN MY LIFE NOW THERE’S ONLY LOVE IN THE DARK NOTHING I CAN SAY TURTLE ECLIPSE OF THE H… Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @philiplarkin: Just spotted a cat on someone's porch, miaowing to be let in. Without thinking, I walked up to the door, rang the bell, n… Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Hey, @Google, this is... disappointing. t.co/mo9YHv3QME Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @rxpatrick @karenmcgrane t.co/GUq925V87U Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.