To those of you who have disparaged Kansas, my twice-upon-a-time home, as being “flat as a pancake,” it turns out you were underselling your claim… Kansas is flatter than a pancake.
- I hereby order a beer. Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @gavinpurcell: What is “destroy the fabric of American society”? t.co/5HakV1RpXI Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano For what it’s worth I see the alcoholic beverage industry doing the same: for every new premium prod… t.co/AsPzpNzc29 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano If I survey the cold-brew coffee market, I see few new 100% coffee products. Instead I see coffee+ p… t.co/mz1TlWDfBe Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MaryRobinette Congratulations! t.co/ir8gFP0plR Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @PeterGiuliano This is your future-thinking exercise; you can choose whether or not you are on a war footing. I mig… t.co/zb7MTtE06K Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.