So, just what do you do with a gigabit of bandwidth, anyway? Slate technology columnist Farhad Manjoo recently traveled to Kansas City, home of Google’s über-fast fiber optic Internet service — Google Fiber — to get a first hand look.
- RT @GDouglasJones: Thank you ALABAMA!! Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Policy: The @FCC should stand up for the consumers it represents and protect #NetNeutrality on December 14. t.co/HWaNoGpmRY Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Priceless. t.co/aA7qbCi5fk Time ago 19 Hours via TweetDeck
- #NewProfilePic t.co/0iJRJLOJ7w Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @samkap Or listen to the excellent audiobook. Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: ALABAMA! If they are giving you a difficult time at the polls DON’T LEAVE. THIS IS VOTER INTIMIDATION OR SUPPRESSION. Ca… Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.