So, just what do you do with a gigabit of bandwidth, anyway? Slate technology columnist Farhad Manjoo recently traveled to Kansas City, home of Google’s über-fast fiber optic Internet service — Google Fiber — to get a first hand look.
- "An illegal alien!" she cried. "You never told me!" He stood, stoic. A single, purple tear welled in his wide, mirrored eye. #storytweet Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- Many women are choosing not to remain silent on Twitter because they've been silenced enough, already. You rock too. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Many women are choosing to remain silent on Twitter today. Twitter is diminished in every respect as a result. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @danachis Imagine how stale that coffee must be to soak up all that water. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @shaneferro: Actually, only the men t.co/QECiiaQnbH Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRealNyha: If someone doesn't understand privilege, show them this . t.co/tMM6MMXawL Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.