Your cable company, your phone company and your wireless phone company are arguing that Net Neutrality provisions would impact their investment in new broadband capacity (and investment in their companies on Wall Street, and presumably the American way of life). This argument is false on its face. More, it gets the cause and the effect reversed: it’s not service providers that create the impetus or demand for increased speed or capacity, but innovative new applications that do.
- @renato_mariotti Be best. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepTedLieu Be well! Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @KenidraRWoods_ t.co/IuN3Lx7roE Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- For a number of reasons, I have decided not to “compete” at the 2022 Winter Olympic Games... t.co/E6AL8g3pX0 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @NNgroup This is a bad take. You’re capable of so much better. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- This. t.co/z6rJKCcQhj Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.