In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- RT @USTornadoes: This tornado watch has been designated as a Particularly Dangerous Situation (PDS) watch. 90% of 2 or more tornadoes, with… Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Like that would happen, right? Right? t.co/hnwo6v5qqE Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @thelaceylondon @jmspool I know where you live, milkman. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig Angostura bitters. As useful in the kitchen as on the bar. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Use autocomplete to finish: After the toilet paper riots of 2020... people were arrested for being a wallflower. #toiletpaperriots Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jensimmons May virtual chicken soup rain upon you. Be well. Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.