In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- @renato_mariotti Be best. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepTedLieu Be well! Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @KenidraRWoods_ t.co/IuN3Lx7roE Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- For a number of reasons, I have decided not to “compete” at the 2022 Winter Olympic Games... t.co/E6AL8g3pX0 Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @NNgroup This is a bad take. You’re capable of so much better. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- This. t.co/z6rJKCcQhj Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.