In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- I heard a flock of geese migrating today. I worry they'll fly headlong into the border wall that Mexico has paid for. Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Camp #Kavanaugh doesn’t want an FBI investigation, which means one of two things: 1) He’s guilty. 2) He’s an idiot,… t.co/VBOywYeM5t Time ago 14 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @NateSilver538 Is that how you spell bullshit? Time ago 22 Hours via Tweetbot for i?S
- @crystallyn Get more magnesium in your diet, either through foods with lots (almonds, oats, spinach) or supplements. Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @cmclymer: Let me get this straight: we're going to get to see the detailed calendars Kavanaugh that he supposedly kept as a 17 year-old… Time ago 3 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @willmay: @lpolgreen @chick_in_kiev It was a team effort apparently. t.co/v3c6UQil0e Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.