In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- @Kate_Baker You got this. You can make it through this. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb Times being what they are... Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb I find that if the account in question doesn’t illuminate the conversation or offer a coherent point… t.co/Ww104RloGh Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Let's get uncomfortable. Let's have sweaty conversations that are awkward, and revelatory and ultimately liberating. t.co/MROFutJyVA Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web App
- Given our luck recently, it'll probably miss us. t.co/eLDnFvH4HH Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web App
- @PeterGiuliano @coffeehistoryJM Ce n'est pas une sandwich. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.