In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- @ChrisBohjalian Excellent! Thrilled for you! Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler @thehill The world is recovering rather well from the COVID virus threat as, on the whole, they have r… t.co/FFZxCkxnmz Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Seems about right. t.co/q08rbxBtDs Time ago 10 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- So, oops? That’s it? t.co/okbs5bJy32 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- More of that and a hockey game’ll break out. t.co/xCIT9QIGGk Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Question to those who bicycle hard: do all cycling shorts feel like you’re carrying a loaded diaper? Do you just, u… t.co/IFU7uIQgMM Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.