In 1990 I bought a Nintendo Power Glove. I wasn’t exactly Mattel’s target demographic: I was twenty-four years old, and I didn’t have a Nintendo game system. I bought the glove for one reason alone: to hack it, hook it up to a personal computer and control the machine by gesture, alone.
- "An illegal alien!" she cried. "You never told me!" He stood, stoic. A single, purple tear welled in his wide, mirrored eye. #storytweet Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Many women are choosing not to remain silent on Twitter because they've been silenced enough, already. You rock too. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Many women are choosing to remain silent on Twitter today. Twitter is diminished in every respect as a result. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @danachis Imagine how stale that coffee must be to soak up all that water. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRealNyha: If someone doesn't understand privilege, show them this . t.co/tMM6MMXawL Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi Ridiculously AWESOME! Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.