So, just what do you do with a gigabit of bandwidth, anyway? Slate technology columnist Farhad Manjoo recently traveled to Kansas City, home of Google’s über-fast fiber optic Internet service — Google Fiber — to get a first hand look.
- True to her campaign pledge, the newly-elected President appoints an Attorney General who gives full consideration… t.co/ucj6HpTnce Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web App
- Donald Trump survives his term intact. He is not removed from office (and so not pardoned by his lackey, Pence) how… t.co/fELRux77Hm Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web App
- The Republican-led Senate refuses to recognize the House vote, or otherwise attempts to scuttle the trial of Donald… t.co/0DxjqokoyK Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web App
- Impeachment proceeding are carried out in the Democratic-led House. Televised hearings make plain the assault Donal… t.co/bToo2yfCMs Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web App
- Today is about absolutely *cranking* Stevie Ray Vaughn on the stereo and Getting. On. With. Things. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Newsweek Perhaps Huck is merely trying to distinguish Sarah’s Pathological/Habitual lying from Trump’s Sociopathic… t.co/fNaqvVrfSc Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.