Your cable company, your phone company and your wireless phone company are arguing that Net Neutrality provisions would impact their investment in new broadband capacity (and investment in their companies on Wall Street, and presumably the American way of life). This argument is false on its face. More, it gets the cause and the effect reversed: it’s not service providers that create the impetus or demand for increased speed or capacity, but innovative new applications that do.
- t.co/XbVpJmwECp t.co/ysFbYFEWT4 Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DFW_Dee: In order to be paid & qualify for time & a half that week, Shell mandates the union crowd stand all day without lunch & suppor… Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom What? Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom No Gesundheit for you! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom Oh! I will like you again! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @christinedoom It’s the sorta swish people ?? here. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.