Your cable company, your phone company and your wireless phone company are arguing that Net Neutrality provisions would impact their investment in new broadband capacity (and investment in their companies on Wall Street, and presumably the American way of life). This argument is false on its face. More, it gets the cause and the effect reversed: it’s not service providers that create the impetus or demand for increased speed or capacity, but innovative new applications that do.
- @jk_rowling t.co/hOsir1DUDs Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @kairyssdal Oh, yes! Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @cmclymer: I made my own jacket. ?? #MelaniaTrump t.co/MBhGOqpWME Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ParkerMolloy: Since Melania Trump's jacket said "I really don't care"... I set up t.co/GL1FF0KpBs Click the link and it'll ta… Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @TheRickWilson There was so little we agreed on, but he had real values and a point of view that was based on belief, not on optics. Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @TVietor08 @chrislhayes Do we all scribble inane shit on our clothes now? Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.