Your cable company, your phone company and your wireless phone company are arguing that Net Neutrality provisions would impact their investment in new broadband capacity (and investment in their companies on Wall Street, and presumably the American way of life). This argument is false on its face. More, it gets the cause and the effect reversed: it’s not service providers that create the impetus or demand for increased speed or capacity, but innovative new applications that do.
- Thread. t.co/PCbZtYI58B Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Chiefs: TAKE IT AWAY, TRAV ? t.co/ApczbsSwR3 Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Chiefs: SUPER BOWL BOUND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5??0?? YEARS! t.co/BzBXHWGvuQ Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: I love this town so damn much. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @lawantgarde @Baptiste_Lerak @Hbomberguy Landering. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SirPatStew @IanMcKellen Please say you have a new project together? Maybe something on stage? Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.