This isn’t the first time that SciFi has been used as the basis for prior art in a patent suit. But this one overlooks so much it’s embarrassing.
- Don’t despair. Vote. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JasonKander: Everyone should read this remarkable piece by @Sarah_Smarsh. It captures perfectly how best to engage the other side, why… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TylerDinucci: You're wondering what you can do to help? The most important thing is making sure that we take back the Senate. Amy McGra… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Can’t wait to hear his take on the whole “No shoes, no shirts, no service” thing. t.co/qfTKyuKCJp Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RealHughJackman: An honest glimpse into a day in my life. #mood #coffee #dali #LaughingManCoffee t.co/FQ6nMx2tLJ Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @foxjust: The U.S. House voted 338-70 in 1969 in favor of a constitutional amendment to replace the Electoral College with a direct popu… Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.