There’ve been interesting developments since Chief Yahoo Marissa Mayer put the kabosh on work-at-homers in late February. Did I say interesting? I meant disturbing.
- RT @SenatorLeahy: I agree with internet pioneers like Sir Tim Berners-Lee and Vint Cerf, who are calling for the #NetNeutrality vote to be… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @KhatiPaul @jmspool Sometimes the interview process kindly tells you everything you need to know about a prospectiv… t.co/VtaCFTXbl7 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @seananmcguire That was amazeballs! So many new books to look into! Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @PatrickRothfuss @AlanTudyk It is brilliantly rendered in only three strokes, which is awesome. But — lets be candi… t.co/FCaPZ96WIA Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MollyMerluzzi Google 'Dutch tulip market bubble'. Bitcoin masquerades as a currency, but as almost everybody wh… t.co/DZwWcwT7I3 Time ago 5 Days via TweetDeck
- RT @MayorSlyJames: They are our neighbors, college grads, soldiers & more. We urge Congress to pass #DreamActNow to protect Dreamers https:… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.