There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- Leonard Nemoy as Spock meant so much to kids like me who grew up geek. Spock struggled with being both human and alien. So did we. #LLAP Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @TheRealNimoy: "You are a child of the universe. No less than the trees and the stars." LLAP Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @scalzi: Good night, Twitter. When I wake up, I expect that these dresses and llamas will be all sorted out. Don't let me down, Twitter. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @hasbean @NickCho Lots of them, yes. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @mercurek @sarahreesbrenna I'm confident it's little more than an oversight and easily corrected. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @mercurek “@BookRiot: 3 on a YA Theme: Awesome Heroines Whose Names Start with ‘K’: t.co/xImrtJSa54 t.co/jFlThwgTwR” Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.