There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- Maker Faire: You’re Never Too Young for a Sonic Screwdriver t.co/yad5jGQSq0 t.co/uuAmp2AStX Time ago 21 Hours via WordPress.com
- OH at Maker Faire: "You're never too young to have a sonic screwdriver." Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @geekbarchicago: Tonight, you can drink "Scalia's Tears": Malort, Combier, apple bitters, and a bit of salt. For real. @SCOTUS_Scalia ht… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BillNye: Anyone should be able to marry any person he or she wants. This is a historic day for the US and for humankind. Today, love wo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being Twitter t.co/5e15O5VHpb t.co/Gf3uqXDpSa Time ago 4 Days via WordPress.com
- @scalzi The first president to use the word? Nah. Perhaps the first to use it as something other than an epithet... Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.