There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- RT @UXHow: Visual Design is information priority: The most important thing jumps out. The subtle whispers at the right moment. via @jmspool Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- RT @freelancekc: RT & Follow us to Enter to win a FREE "Crown" T Shirt today! t.co/TIlZumt0XE #BeRoyalKC #Royals #KC t.co/31H… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- @briancthayer "...or the mustache gets it." Time ago 29 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @jmspool I call that particular state, 1:00am. Time ago 29 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MarsCuriosity: Dodge, duck, dip, dive & dodge: Orbiters prep to evade (and study!) the #MarsComet t.co/yXanU8aXVb t.co/vJ… Time ago 29 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @karenmcgrane Today the Internet is ambidextrous, but in the days of dial-up, right-handed modems were required to handshake properly. Time ago 29 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.