There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- Preach it, Bernie! t.co/yeFNAyaWeJ Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @joe_hill: Usually "I told you so" speeches are ghastly. This one, by @davidfrum, is the exception: well earned and decently stated. htt… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @BernieSanders: Our true goal is not just stopping Republicans from destroying health care. Our goal is guaranteeing health care as a ri… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- RT @pourmecoffee: Somebody said the quiet thing loud t.co/2VLm98wi98 t.co/TZZWsLrdIg Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- @crystallyn @TouchstoneBooks Heartfelt congrats, Crystal! So chuffed for you... Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPad
- So what's the recommended dose of gloat? And is the unit of measure "schadenfreudes"? t.co/ry1g076FLm Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.