There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- Today is brought to you by the word "irony" and the number "eleventeen." Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- To thine own self be true: uttered by a fatuous blowhard to a self-absorbed hothead, both slain by a man testing the principle. O, Hamlet. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- "Mobile Ad Blocking: Doom for Vampire Ad Networks" by @deCadmus on @LinkedIn t.co/geRlNpuBVZ Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @deCadmus Actually, that reads like the beginning of a hole other story. [sigh] Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Who'd imagine the gateway to such a remarkable world might begin, "In a whole in the ground there lived a hobbit." t.co/meaLUNqwtl Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
- It’s been called a blow for mobile advertising. It’s a start. "Ads, Content-Blockers, and the Mobile Web Economy" t.co/OLrqfF3JO2 Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.