There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- RT @TylerDinucci: You're wondering what you can do to help? The most important thing is making sure that we take back the Senate. Amy McGra… Time ago 2 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Can’t wait to hear his take on the whole “No shoes, no shirts, no service” thing. t.co/qfTKyuKCJp Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RealHughJackman: An honest glimpse into a day in my life. #mood #coffee #dali #LaughingManCoffee t.co/FQ6nMx2tLJ Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @foxjust: The U.S. House voted 338-70 in 1969 in favor of a constitutional amendment to replace the Electoral College with a direct popu… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web App
- RT @doctorow: Things are very dire. The world is aflame. Our political will is in tatters. But despite all this, there are leverage points,… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jessphoenix2018 I began in the Primary Mattelian Epoch, as a pre-release player of Mattel’s handheld Electronic Fo… t.co/xUmx6tgeYD Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.