There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- RT @Veronica: Steven Spielberg To Direct Sci-Fi Cult Favorite 'Ready Player One'; Back At Warner Bros t.co/EzLw2uvvbe t.co/Yw… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Level of espresso beans in hopper dangerously low. New delivery tomorrow at the earliest. This could get ugly. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Puzzling out that problem took a dog-walk, application of pre-emergent herbicide on the lawn and a short jog for myself. Got it, though. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter Web Client
- "I love the smell of the universe in the morning." -- @neiltyson It smells like... coffee. Time ago 12 Days via Twitter Web Client
- You're doing teleconferences too frequently when an audio glitch is a welcome opportunity to hear yourself think for a moment. #joyoftech Time ago 13 Days via Twitter Web Client
- “@terryandrob: AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER.” Thank you, Sir Terry P, for everything. Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.