There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- RT @NASA: That's no moon! Oh wait… Saturn's moon Mimas resembles the Death Star: t.co/L7dQKRgD7e #MayThe4thBeWithYou t.co/7… Time ago 27 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Having [quite good] coffee with @mercurek @MaglianeroCafe and name dropping @PeterGiuliano as I buy some @counter_culture beans. Woot. Time ago 31 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SirPatStew: Feliz cupleaños to Guillermo Shakespeare. A toast con un margarita! ?????? #ShakespeareLives t.co/hVGWK7nzaZ Time ago 37 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- New strings on the Frankenstrat! Woot! Bend 'em if you got 'em. Time ago 37 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Listen to Ian McKellen read Shakespeare's The Tempest t.co/AQwgctpGTP via @TIME Time ago 38 Days via Mobile Web
- @halvorson I dated a girl for weeks w/ a spontaneous accent (a nervous affectation). I was a charming Englishman, an ugly American. :/ Time ago 38 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.