There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- @karenmcgrane You can never be too rich, or have too much Drambuie. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @carlquintanilla: Twitter's response to algorithm is, basically, "I need a large polo mallet." #RIPTwitter $TWTR t.co/KNHkwOj2To Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @brad_frost: Ironing board design mtng: "What sound should it make when you open it?" "The souls of 10000 banshees burning in eternal … Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @benandjerrys Somebody's gonna get a great job! Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @benandjerrys: We're #hiring for our global digital marketing team. Learn more here > t.co/v50lYftdu7 #peaceloveicecream https:/… Time ago 16 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @brainpickings: Calvin and Hobbes creator Bill Watterson's advice on life and creative integrity t.co/C92wKnLZ2Y t.co/Q5… Time ago 20 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.