There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- Feedback from two eCommerce job postings this week, "Candidate is too 'IT heavy' for the role." Where I come from that's a *good* thing. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Is this enough yet for a change? “@voxdotcom: Mass shootings since Sandy Hook, in one map t.co/SoBPVhIpG7 t.co/3zHXzgNewj” Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MarcSettle: Here's how to prevent videos from auto-playing on Facebook & Twitter. Pls RT. t.co/w4RtTiUFBR Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- I've been following the advice of Ray Bradbury: Read a short story, an essay and a good poem every day, and write what brings you joy. ? Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GreatDismal: That Wired article on this year's Hugo's is downright definitive. Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Ursula K. Le Guin's case for reading Harper Lee's GSaW, despite my misgivings: A Personal Take on Go Set a Watchman t.co/94m7bZnYL1 Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.