There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- Dear coffee house, You told me your bag of espresso beans was "roasted in the last week". That's clearly not true. #roastdateorgohome Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- @samkap nice! Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Deeply impressed by Hugo-nominated authors withdrawing their works from consideration rather than be party to this year's 'slate of hate'. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @markokloos: a statement on my hugo nomination. t.co/KN3FqTjqnu Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @anniebellet: Hugo Story Withdrawn t.co/JZR5GSfy1u Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jmspool: Hey social media #custserv, Please stop apologizing for MY frustration. I own that. Apologize for your crappy customer exper… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.