There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- RT @JMackey1981: If you're at Wrigley Field tonight, and a ball is headed down the foul lines, STAY THE HELL AWAY! @Cubs @Cubs_Insider #NL… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Do NOT get stuck in the comments section of life today. Make, do, create the things. Let others tussle it ou… Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- What would happen if he threw his support behind Netflix producing new episodes of Firefly? #browncoatforever t.co/rgIHC6yIaR Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @aboutferguson: t.co/4nR3Z6vS3j Time ago 15 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @StephenAtHome: And now an important message from Stephen Colbert's den. #TrumpBush2016 t.co/OKMY2lTSq9 Time ago 18 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @NateSilver538: Exclusive @FiveThirtyEight projection on what the Electoral College would look like if women refuse to vote Trump. https… Time ago 18 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.