There’s learning to be done here. If the roasts weren’t everything I hoped they might be, at least I might try to figure out why. And — to keep things interesting and to keep myself honest — I included a control: the latest batch of beans from Tony Konecny’s spiffy flash-sale like bean business at Tonx.org.
- I was tickled when the first thing Tom did was choose Keith Ellison as his deputy; a great signal of unity. And now… t.co/kbFLnVlVzU Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- Well, yeah. 'Cause those elected Republicans are supposed to represent *all* their constituents. That's not sad. Th… t.co/ocr7MI7Nae Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig Hard rock and acid rain. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @gmbritton: I wish i could credit the artist on this. t.co/Ao2teFan1U Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NPR: President Trump tweeted he inherited "a mess" as president. Here's a snapshot of the country before inauguration: t.co/iwH… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @ChuckWendig: Our president doesn't know what uranium is. Our president probably can't explain how to make a ham sandwich. https://t.c… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.