Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Dear coffee house, You told me your bag of espresso beans was "roasted in the last week". That's clearly not true. #roastdateorgohome Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @samkap nice! Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Deeply impressed by Hugo-nominated authors withdrawing their works from consideration rather than be party to this year's 'slate of hate'. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @markokloos: a statement on my hugo nomination. t.co/KN3FqTjqnu Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @anniebellet: Hugo Story Withdrawn t.co/JZR5GSfy1u Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jmspool: Hey social media #custserv, Please stop apologizing for MY frustration. I own that. Apologize for your crappy customer exper… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.