Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @jmspool: OH: Deadlines are just a promise for future schedule revisions. Time ago 13 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- RT @LisaMcIntire: Why is this happening WORDS HAVE MEANINGS t.co/qMeiie6tRO Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- @brainpickings That Thoreau dude woulda killed it on Amazon Unlimited though, right? :/ Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Watched @ChefTheFilm this evening with herself. We both loved it - we don't often *both* love a movie.) And now I'm hungry. I must #cook. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @TheScienceGuy: 45 yrs ago @TheRealBuzz landed on the moon. It changed our world as we knew it. Where were you? @NASA #Apollo45 http://t… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My 2493rd Sunday morning and still no cronut. (And no, it doesn't matter the cronut was created only last year. Tic-toc, man. Tic-toc.) Time ago 5 Days via Twuffer
Follow @decadmus on twitter.