Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @Newsweek You betcha. Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Teen Vogue FTW. t.co/YSKvv9BnvU Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ladyniasan: t.co/aKrUGwCxSj Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @dumbassgenius: Angela Merkel has a PhD in quantum chemistry. Donald Trump misspelled "tap." Not exactly a meeting of the minds. https:/… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @JordanUhl: REALLY great! What if a MOM was interrupted during a Skype interview: t.co/JiSk14FUnQ Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Cocacolakid: If Melania Trump lived in the White House for just 10 days we could fund Meals on Wheels for a full year. #trumpbudget #M… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.