Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Again? It's like they just can't help themselves... t.co/gU5YFemcPI Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My Twitter feed this morning is mostly puppies and kitties. Thank-you, @anamariecox. t.co/kZLpOcAgch Time ago 15 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning. Eyes up. Hearts up. Minds sharp. Compassion on full blast. (Sips coffee) Okay let's go. Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Sadly it appears we do. t.co/qvsxmXInHW Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Experiment #7 remineralizing flavor-destroying reverse osmosis ? in the office: huge failure. Worst coffee I have ever made. Progress. Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @hunterwalk: Never let the guy with the broom decide how many elephants can be in the parade - Merlin Mann Time ago 23 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.