Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- This is troubling. t.co/tmno6UpBmU Time ago 2 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @alexa99 Which one of these is cake? Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter Web App
- @clarkesworld @readercon So best of times, worst of times sorta thing. Rings a bell... (be well!) Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChrisBohjalian Excellent! Thrilled for you! Time ago 20 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepHartzler @thehill The world is recovering rather well from the COVID virus threat as, on the whole, they have r… t.co/FFZxCkxnmz Time ago 21 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Seems about right. t.co/q08rbxBtDs Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.