Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Faith and good works? Or filling the collection plate? t.co/4AGvRUBr4F Time ago 5 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @sangerkatz: Last summer, the Trump administration let the contract lapse with the firm maintaining the ventilator stockpile. Now, venti… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @racheljulie: I’m a physician at a hospital in NYC and THIS IS THE “PPE” I WAS JUST HANDED for my shift. Our federal government has comp… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jon_m_green: This is possibly the most accurate gif I've ever seen. t.co/mbH9lvQ641 Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RBReich: This is NOT an economic crisis. It is a health crisis. The answer is NOT to stimulate the economy. It is to keep people safe… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @hpdailyrant Curious: looking to identify undue impact to smaller populations, potentially those without a voice, or...? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.