Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @DavidKHarbour: Internet, listen... I’m a giver. I give and I give. But now I need you. I need 200k retweets to go dance with penguins.… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- My hope is renewed that the women of America will save this nation from the men of Washington, D.C.. t.co/k50qQgry8K Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Holy crap. This thread. t.co/FxGa8jN0ym Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Pithy. t.co/QSvixZYymg Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @KemberleeKaye: Have been giggling over this for a solid 5 minutes t.co/CspDcpDhn0 Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DavidKHarbour: 125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony. I get to read… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.