Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Feedback from two eCommerce job postings this week, "Candidate is too 'IT heavy' for the role." Where I come from that's a *good* thing. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Is this enough yet for a change? “@voxdotcom: Mass shootings since Sandy Hook, in one map t.co/SoBPVhIpG7 t.co/3zHXzgNewj” Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MarcSettle: Here's how to prevent videos from auto-playing on Facebook & Twitter. Pls RT. t.co/w4RtTiUFBR Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPad
- I've been following the advice of Ray Bradbury: Read a short story, an essay and a good poem every day, and write what brings you joy. ? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GreatDismal: That Wired article on this year's Hugo's is downright definitive. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Ursula K. Le Guin's case for reading Harper Lee's GSaW, despite my misgivings: A Personal Take on Go Set a Watchman t.co/94m7bZnYL1 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.