Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- I saw a moose! After 12 plus years of eyeballing moose crossing signs, I guess one of 'em finally learned how to read! Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- When I say Microsoft you say UX, right? 'A Great User Experience Starts With Asking Your Customers What They Need' t.co/YxtZsst2I5 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @wilw Just steer clear of third crack and it's all good. Happy roasting! Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Royals: Who is ready for a ballgame tonight? #ForeverRoyal????? t.co/L7IMPKXdVp Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- I disagree with Sen. Graham on most everything. But I can't help but like the guy. 'You Making That Shit Up?' t.co/KpaTI1XZbM Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPad
- "Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons." - Tyrion Lannister #election2016 Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.