Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Maker Faire: You’re Never Too Young for a Sonic Screwdriver t.co/yad5jGQSq0 t.co/uuAmp2AStX Time ago 1 Day via WordPress.com
- OH at Maker Faire: "You're never too young to have a sonic screwdriver." Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @geekbarchicago: Tonight, you can drink "Scalia's Tears": Malort, Combier, apple bitters, and a bit of salt. For real. @SCOTUS_Scalia ht… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BillNye: Anyone should be able to marry any person he or she wants. This is a historic day for the US and for humankind. Today, love wo… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being Twitter t.co/5e15O5VHpb t.co/Gf3uqXDpSa Time ago 4 Days via WordPress.com
- @scalzi The first president to use the word? Nah. Perhaps the first to use it as something other than an epithet... Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.