Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @carlquintanilla: Twitter's response to algorithm is, basically, "I need a large polo mallet." #RIPTwitter $TWTR t.co/KNHkwOj2To Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @brad_frost: Ironing board design mtng: "What sound should it make when you open it?" "The souls of 10000 banshees burning in eternal … Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @benandjerrys Somebody's gonna get a great job! Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @benandjerrys: We're #hiring for our global digital marketing team. Learn more here > t.co/v50lYftdu7 #peaceloveicecream https:/… Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @brainpickings: Calvin and Hobbes creator Bill Watterson's advice on life and creative integrity t.co/C92wKnLZ2Y t.co/Q5… Time ago 16 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- My new toilet seat requires AA batteries and I only have AAA. #firstworldproblems Time ago 17 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.