Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @scalzi Delighted for you, sir. And THRILLED for me... I can't wait to read 'em. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Goodbye, Minneapolis, MN. #ConfabMN was a great conference. @HyattTweets is a fine hotel. I will miss the typhoon shower head. And cake. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi The shape suggests they will be pleated. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Tag-team @fightswithknives and @katiepennell from @ninahale totally delivered the goods with solid, highly actionable SEO tips.???? #ConfabMN Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @crhess: Don't be afraid of silence. Life truth, right there. @annehaines #ConfabMN Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
- RT @MegMiller: You're only given one spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. -Robin Williams @tracyplayle #ConfabMN Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.