Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @Lin_Manuel Dude. That's amazing. Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SRuhle: Dear @realDonaldTrump...I thought you didn't like "losers". Why so much love for Robert E Lee? HE LOST t.co/KaZvwWTWS6 Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @halvorson I'm lucky: I can usually find reason to laugh at my own goofy self every day. Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @RussContreras: At AP, we have taken the position the term “alt-right” should be avoided, meant as euphemism 2 disguise racist aims htt… Time ago 18 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ryanjreilly: The scene at UVA. Wow. #Charlotteville t.co/hsSnyxMyUP Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web Client
- @marklynch81 @neiltyson @tyslonecker We all have the capacity to overcome our baser urges. It helps if this behavio… t.co/IU6xaNRJZP Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.