Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @MktgMusicFoodie @Foleybrewingvt @blackbackpub I’m long overdue for a visit to @blackbackpub. So drink one for me, too. Time ago 15 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @MomOfKai LOL’d, bookmarked Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @matociquala Because they’re juicy and sweet? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Kate_Baker You got this. You can make it through this. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb Times being what they are... Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @trishrothgeb I find that if the account in question doesn’t illuminate the conversation or offer a coherent point… t.co/Ww104RloGh Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.