Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @KCMO: Wow! RT @BDMphoto: JC Nichols fountain in blue splendor #KCMO #KCMOroyalblue t.co/ahZFg7K9VE Time ago 12 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @pourmecoffee: The Buffalo Bills are winning, everyone is listening to U2 and a Clinton is campaigning in Iowa. Help, I'm in 1992. Time ago 38 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- "Excrescent Sound" is the name of my next band. Where Did the Expression “Welp” Come From? t.co/PpkQEsuJhi Time ago 43 Days via Twitter for Websites
- Opening day! Go, Chiefs! (@ Arrowhead Stadium - @atarrowhead for Titans vs Chiefs) t.co/CzE4q4xWad t.co/lsuK5QEtU2 Time ago 46 Days via Foursquare
- @PeterGiuliano @slinkychang I presume her frozen waffles had already eaten and did not need to be fed? Perhaps the waffles were dieting? Time ago 55 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jaspertandy: “When can you do it?” Two weeks “We need it next week” Then I suggest you ask again last week. Time ago 60 Days via Twitter for iPad
Follow @decadmus on twitter.