Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @EmbraceTheJ: ALRIGHT. WHO DID THIS??? And how can I hug them? t.co/xUF6q1U5Is Time ago 3 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @rianjohnson: t.co/YzmOEgSWFj Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @genderpickle: I've found the reason for your Internet connectivity issue t.co/HJL9mut5N1 Time ago 4 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Catrambo: Hey @sfwa this is a cool idea maybe for next year's Nebs. t.co/gPaxcLZMdN Time ago 24 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- By age 35 you should be well on your way to not giving a shit what other people expect of you. Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- @ChuckWendig That’s great. I’m still having no luck finding cookie flour so I remain in a desolate place. A dessert desert. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.