Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Roses are red, And come in a box, Necco candy hearts are no more, But you can buy ‘em from Brachs. Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @GregAndree71: 13yo student just passed me in the hall, and asked if I knew what day it was. I said I did, and he said, "All those kids… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @chrislhayes What a really terrific show tonight! You shed a lot of light on the actual state of affairs on our sou… t.co/XXtWQPY1G2 Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BadAstronomer: Apropos of nothing, remember that *real* national emergencies are global warming gun violence right wing extremism fasc… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi @ChuckWendig Throw in wicked penalties (hefty fines, mandatory minimum sentences) for those found to willfu… t.co/Eewid0Yvfl Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @scalzi Certainly has me rethinking the outer limits of plotting... Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.