Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @PeterGiuliano Peter, this is splendid. Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- @jessamyn Thanks to you I want to be a librarian when I grow up. (Narrator notes: He will never grow up.) Time ago 1 Day via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @SenatorLeahy: .@RealDonaldTrump just claimed that re-opening Kavanaugh’s official background investigation isn’t something the FBI does… Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- Nine-year-old me is giddy. t.co/KIycGWeUCQ Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- RT @jmspool: We were promised Taco Trucks on every corner. Time ago 2 Days via Tweetbot for i?S
- @seananmcguire Excellent. Then an apostate mantis will suffice? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.