Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @samkap I use Costco 365 brand version of Zyrtec to terrific effect. On doctor's advice I use it at twice the label dosage @ peak season. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! t.co/y28yDCaSVd Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @MktgMusicFoodie So they're deflating planes now, too? ???? Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @billsimmon: Vermont on the big storm: "it's snow. Get over it." t.co/DIpscuiDO9 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AthWayOfLife: Just copped that Limited Edition Patriots AFC Championship ball. t.co/trjMDdeTrz Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPad
- Completed 5K today. Walking. It's a start. 'Cause, you know, I'll be pogo-sticking it soon enough. Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.