Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @katieporteroc: Getting a flu shot is a quick and easy way to keep you safe during flu season. This fall especially, it's crucial to hel… Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- @gaileyfrey t.co/REqsXuRjdI Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web App
- Huh. t.co/rsG03FXsNS Time ago 1 Day via Twitter Web App
- RT @helenprejean: Yesterday, Attorney General Barr received an award for “Christlike behavior.” Today, Barr’s Justice Department carried ou… Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- It’s the first day of fall. ? Are you registered to vote? ? Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @jasondominy @pomplamoose Likewise! Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.