Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- @renato_mariotti Be best. Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RepTedLieu Be well! Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @KenidraRWoods_ t.co/IuN3Lx7roE Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- For a number of reasons, I have decided not to “compete” at the 2022 Winter Olympic Games... t.co/E6AL8g3pX0 Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @NNgroup This is a bad take. You’re capable of so much better. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- This. t.co/z6rJKCcQhj Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.