Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- Ignorant and paternalistic? Mansplaining ‘splained? Or merely tone deaf, all the way down? t.co/kSuvMkMt2K Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @PuertoRicoPUR: We need power ? We need power ? We need power ? We need power ? We need power ? We need power ? We need power ? We need… Time ago 2 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @aboutferguson What's holding ya back now? Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- "An illegal alien!" she cried. "You never told me!" He stood, stoic. A single, purple tear welled in his wide, mirrored eye. #storytweet Time ago 8 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Many women are choosing not to remain silent on Twitter because they've been silenced enough, already. You rock too. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Many women are choosing to remain silent on Twitter today. Twitter is diminished in every respect as a result. #WomenBoycottTwitter Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.