Let’s examine for a moment the typical conference attendee: bleary-eyed, having stayed up too late the night before catching up on the day’s accumulated email (which stacked up at an alarming rate when the conference’s wireless connection foundered under load); discomfited by foods foreign to his constitution, containing both carbohydrates in abundance, mostly fried, and perhaps one more glass of wine than was truly necessary; made grumpy by lines, queues and coveys of slow-walkers, chaffed by the lanyard that his credentials pendulum from, and bent from days of sitting in straight-backed chairs.
- RT @UnionStationKC: A stunning sunset over Union Station and Downtown KC captured in this July 2015 photo by Joe Guastello t.co/UQy2… Time ago 12 Hours via Twitter for iPad
- [sigh] t.co/AD1yMxNBQ8 Time ago 19 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @jmspool @chriscoyier We are mostly on a page. I'd add one more context: self-targeted ads for related products on brand & commerce sites. Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @jmspool @chriscoyier And of course, a disclaimer: these were *my* users, at one point in time, and not *users everywhere* forever. Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @jmspool @chriscoyier Internal surveys which I'm unable to share (sorry). The responses [noted thusly] are direct attributions, however. Time ago 22 Hours via Twitter Web Client
- @jmspool @chriscoyier Users hate [intrusive] [irrelevant] [bandwidth-eating] [content-obscuring] ads. Simple, relevant ads: [acceptable]. Time ago 23 Hours via Twitter Web Client
Follow @decadmus on twitter.