The dotcom debacle was “based on the wonderful mathematical notion that if you multiply zero by a sufficiently large number, you’ve got something.” Douglas Adams [yes, that Douglas Adams,] quoted by SFGate.
- RT @mondaypunday: Human: we have a color named after you! Salmon: really? is it silvery blue like my outsides? Human: no, uh– Salmon: wait… Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @afrommi @smileyfaces917 @jengrimes8 @MSNBC @NicolleDWallace That was bait. If she’d have taken it, as Christy was… t.co/TdzNyTaguc Time ago 15 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @RadioFreeTom If Democrats don’t use their powder on making sure everybody can VOTE it isn’t really going to matter who they nominate. Time ago 18 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @robbysoave: Klobuchar and Cotton's Big Tech anti-monopoly bill exempts Walmart and Target, even though they have huge e-commerce platfo… Time ago 24 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @mkobach Billionaire worship. Time ago 24 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Yeah! t.co/eojccorHy1 Time ago 25 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.