I had the opportunity to revisit PT’s Coffee Co. on Monday evening, and confirmed for myself that they do indeed pull a fine espresso. The evening was made better yet by the company of Barry Jarret of Riley’s Coffee. I’ve known Barry for some months now as a valued contributor to the alt.coffee newsgroup, and as a talented roaster and blender of beans. I learned on Monday that he’s also a fine storyteller, generous with his knowledge, modest almost to a fault, and generally a fun guy to hang around with. Go ahead, ask him how he got his start in the coffee business… but take a potty break first.
- @pourmecoffee Holding out for the director’s cut. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @spacenerd19 Glares in scientist. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nytimes: In Opinion Tom Hanks asks in a guest essay: "How different would perspectives be had we all been taught about Tulsa in 1921,… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @lmauricecpr: Because your timeline needs a Black ballerina. t.co/4d1nNnYE0j Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NickKristof: Here's the best investment in the world right now, and the West is not taking it: Spend $50 billion to vaccinate people in… Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanCarlito2003: ? t.co/QQYhxObMwB Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.