How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- Yeah, baby. In person absentee. t.co/5FY9xs9TKz Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Well... sure. t.co/Y1Cv6frg2R Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web App
- @emerald1910 Hello from Missouri, USA. Happy you had the fortitude to let folks know you needed a hand. I'm certain… t.co/5phg63Ibn8 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web App
- That Woodford Reserve is advertising on my Friday night Bon Appétit Tube is dialed-in AF. Delish. Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- t.co/QG7a8wuVDP t.co/uw8G7oCbBS Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @kairyssdal The apparent shortage of Libby's canned pumpkin, just in time for pie season. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web App
Follow @decadmus on twitter.