How profitable can it possibly be to spam millions of email addresses with advertisements for anti-spam software? And yet this week it’s the clear leader the junkmail folder. Along with every single message from the yahoo.com domain, which apparently has become a haven of sorts for spammers — or at least a favorite forged return address. This week I’ve received offers to enlarge things, to copy things, to refinance things… but no offers of employment thus far.
- @pourmecoffee Holding out for the director’s cut. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @spacenerd19 Glares in scientist. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @nytimes: In Opinion Tom Hanks asks in a guest essay: "How different would perspectives be had we all been taught about Tulsa in 1921,… Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @lmauricecpr: Because your timeline needs a Black ballerina. t.co/4d1nNnYE0j Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NickKristof: Here's the best investment in the world right now, and the West is not taking it: Spend $50 billion to vaccinate people in… Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @VanCarlito2003: ? t.co/QQYhxObMwB Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @decadmus on twitter.